[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Carb cycling to Bulk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Anyone ever tried carb cycling while bulking? I have done it while cutting and it works awesome, but i am interested in knowing if it works the other way as well? any opinions?
>>
>>37382857
I've also done it for cutting and don't see a reason why it wouldn't work for bulking. The only downside is eating all that food that tastes like sand. Bulking is supposed to be the "funnier times"
>>
>>37382857
how do you do it ?

why is it useful for cutting?
>>
>>37382948
google scooby carb cycling and read it up.

Basically what it does is that by cutting carbs your body is using fat cells as energy(why low carb diets work). Body gets used to that soon though so you have to load up on carbs every few days
>>
>>37382923
Well yea it sucked while i did it for cutting and prepping for my competition but thats because i had a coach telling me to only eat certain foods. i dont think it needs to be boring though. im planning to try and do a IIFYM bulk with carb cycling. I dont want to get upwards of 15% Body fat again. i am trying to stay down near 10-12%
>>
>>37382948
yea just what anon said and basically after a few days you need to replenish your carbs since they are your main energy source. if you go to long without them you will feel like shit and slow down and have other issues...lol
>>
Check out this video if you want, this is outlining my plan for my next bulk...and the macros i plan to use, as well as how i got those macros. Let me know what you think
>>
>>37383074
good luck. I would be eager to know the results
>>
>>37383035
>>37383087

can i still replenish my carbs if i have not been eating many per accident the past weeks. or do i need to stop dieting for a few weeks first.
>>
>>37383109
shit...forgot the link lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvhrBztUXHU
>>
>>37383114
how i did it when i prepped was i did two days low carbs...like less than 100g a day and then the third day i had a "high" carb day which wasnt really that high as i had maybe 150-200g. Then i just kept cycling two days low one day high
>>
>>37383127
sounds fine. Give it a try and go back to normal if it doesn't feel right
>>
>>37383183
yea thats what i figured. i'll experiment some. i have never really done anything other than a dirty bulk so i guess you cant really go wrong with trying it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.