[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Motivational Thread for the short guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nwjj55fFf41sbu312o1_500.jpg (72 KB, 500x603) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwjj55fFf41sbu312o1_500.jpg
72 KB, 500x603
Hello /fit/!
Today, I got the first time on this thread and what do I see? Three threads by short man who complain about their shortness.
Oy vey I cant get any girls because they hate all short guys and only want 6ft guys.
I am sorry but that is not true, I am 5'5, have/had strong acne (its going slowly away) and still got pussy.
Im gonna tell you a few stories.
When I was 15 a girl was interested in my who was taller than me. Also I had terrible acne.
After that a 9/10 almost dated me and showed interest in me.
You might say that I didn't get them but that my body wasn't the problem. It was myself, I was a pussy.
After them I radically changed and became more self confident. Inb4 18 year old girl wanted to fuck me and we had skype sex and more (she was not in my country at that time because she was on a student exchange).
After her I went out with my 6'3 ft friend and his crush. Guess what the crush did? She kissed me instead of him and I didn't even want her.

See? It isn't because you are a short, work on your confidence man!
>>
You write like a retard. Getting pussy =\= being shown interest, skyping, or getting kissed you fucking autist.
>>
>>37381919
Get out
>>
>>37381919
I am short. I hate myself because I have done bad stuff onto others and must suffer.
I am inferior to those taller because I am short.
I am seen as pathetic and I am that too.
People in my gym are telling me I'm strong for my size but then I look to The ant hawthorne and feel that I will never get respect because I deserve it. I'll get pity and I don't want that. So I hate myself, because I see no other option.
>>
>>37381919
>Three threads by short man who complain about their shortness.
I'd wager 2/3 of those threads are just people trolling.
>>
File: xdgymo.jpg (42 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
xdgymo.jpg
42 KB, 720x960
>>37381919
Yeah and then you graduated from kids school and real life slapped you in the face, NO girl will want a 5'5" man past the age of 20, have fun also finding a wife that will settle for a 5'5" man to be the father of her kids. I like the self confidence but if you think any WOMAN will actually take on a long term relationship with you then you're out of your mind and playing some good mental gymnastics.
>>
That's why I know that I will find no one to be my life partner, because I know that I'm not good enough.

I have a friend of the family who's 5'5 and he is a successful buissness man. He got a child and wife. He's also a good singer got fantastic charisma and is pretty knowledgable, but I am none of those things. I am just short. I'll find another way to make my mark somehow. It won't be by having a loving family, being respected for the man that I am or anything. but I'll leave a mark.
>>
>>37384189

The very existence of short men proves that women will enter relationships with short men. You guys are full of shit. If any of this shit about height were true by now then everyone would be 6'4 by now because anything else would have been breed out a long time ago.
>>
>>37384484
Actually the average height will be rising and is currently rising, in a feminist era women are allowed to do pretty much whatever they want, even if that means discriminate and publicly shame small men. I see short guy memes all the time on social media, twenty years ago yeah but in this current era the rate dramatically dropped.
>>
>>37384484
>The very existence of short men proves that women will enter relationships with short men.

My dad is 6'2 my mom is 5'9

I'm 5'3 and fully grown. sometimes genetics just suck.
>>
5'07 here, currently hooking up with a girl who's 6'. Remember while height is important to some girls the most important thing is to be handsome and have game
>>
>>37384535
How are you sure she's not pity fucking you while having Chads on the side?
>>
>>37384484
this

...and the fact that almost no one on /fit/ has any self confidence to begin with.

Whenever height differences are brought up it's either by some taller dude trying to insult people so that he can feel better about himself or some short guy making excuses as to why he doesn't have anyone who loves him (which of course is a common thread type on /fit/ regardless of height).
>>
>>37384588
I made her gag on my dick and suck my balls last night I don't give a fuck
>>
>>37384617
Cool. I don't know exactly why I really wrote that.
I wish some day to be a bit like you.
>>
>>37384654
It's all good my fellow manlet friend, we're all gonna make it
>>
>>37381919

Being short sucks, it's a significant handicap to your attractiveness, there's no denying it, but if you're dedicated enough to improving your desirability to lift heavy ass weights, you can easily compansate for your height to be more attractive than 95% of other men to those 25-50% of women who don't care that much about height. You will never outchad the chaddest of Chad, but you don't need to in order to be popular with qts.

Unless you have an unattractive face, no money and no charisma. Then God have mercy on your soul.
>>
File: doggobadnews.jpg (65 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
doggobadnews.jpg
65 KB, 768x1024
>>37384521
Mom is 5'3, dad is 5'10
I'm 6'5

Height goblin stole your gains bruh
>>
>>37384788

Your mom got cucked by some 6'10 amazon.
>>
>>37384189
I've known guys that short that are married and have girlfriends... You sound like a very bitter lanklet who can't figure out why he can't get laid with his acne and shitty personality... "hurr 6"1 master race!"
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.