[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best & worst supps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: mens_fitness_19579.jpg (15 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
mens_fitness_19579.jpg
15 KB, 540x304
What supplements do you use?
Are you satisfied?
or
GO HARD OR GO HOME?
>>
>>37378902
currently just yohimbine
and a multi
loving the yohimbine so far
>>
>>37378902
anyone know dosage of zinc and mag?
and when to take them?
>>
Steroids are a pretty good supplement.
>>
>>37378902
500mg Test E per week. Cheaper and probably safer than any of the shit supplements ITT.
>>
>>37378902
Currently taking creatine.
Plan on trying out vitamin D, zinc in case I have some deficency. Judging by the food I eat and the small time I'm exposed to the sun, daily I'm most likely Vitamin D deficient and zinc, just because I still have acne despite having cutting out most saturated fat and sugar out of my diet, which is a sign for zinc deficiency.

Currently on a cut and I'd like to try out yohimbine too, but I'm not sure sure if it's just bullshit.
>>
>>37379172
Take at least 100% rda.
>>
>>37379276
Have fun with your acne and bitch-tits.
>>
File: 1437158642212.jpg (37 KB, 621x672) Image search: [Google]
1437158642212.jpg
37 KB, 621x672
>>37379276
>500mg Test E per week.
>Cheaper

You're either buying gunk or you've never bought steroids.
>>
>>37378902
Daily fish oil, multi, vitamin D, and creatine.

>>37379514
Just take a multi and extra D. Too much Zinc can inhibit copper absorption and fuck your kidneys. I have a zinc supplement but I only take them if I feel a cold coming on, shit does wonders.
>>
>>37379635
>Just take a multi and extra D
I was interested in some optimen and checked some other multivitamins but every single one I read had like 3000 or 5000% above the daily recommended dosage for a couple of vitamins, so I was afraid they'd do more harm than good. Do you recommend any multivitamin.
>>
>>37379680
Get one especially for men, they have no iron in them. If you go over on most vitamins it won't do shit to hurt you, you just piss the excess out. Only a few like Vitamin A (very hard to OD on), Iron, and Zinc are harmful in higher doses. You won't hurt yourself on a multi unless you are also supplementing shit the multi already has in it.
>>
>>37379635
Why take extra vit d? Doesn't a multivitamin have more than enough?
>>
>>37379836
>Doesn't a multivitamin have more than enough?
Sure doesn't. The actually daily recommended amount of D is much higher than anything you can get without a supplement unless you literally spend all day in the sun and drink GOMAD levels of milk.
>>
>>37378902
vitamine D
multi
creatine
>>
>>37379145
I'm going to start yohimbine soon
I know you're supposed to do fasted cardio in the morning on it
But when do you lift?
>>
I tell people I only take creatine and fish oil but secretly I take a big fucking scoop of L-citruline every day
HEHEHEHEHE
>>
A good diet

>>37379836
Most multi-vitamins contain the cheapest versions of what you're trying to get. For example most contain zinc oxide, which is very shit for being absorbed.

If you want to get all the minerals/vitamins you need; have a good diet -- just using a multivitamin has worse absorption, and you're missing out on all the cool stuff like Indole-3-Carbinol which is anti-estrogenic and anti-carcinogenic.

If you do want to supplement something -- Zinc for example, get Chelated Zinc; less side effects (ploppy shits) and far better absorption.
>>
Yohimbine HCL
Vitamin D
Multivitamin
Creatine
ON whey

When all that runs out I plan on stopping taking it all with the exception of the Multi. And the multi is just failsafe backup in case I somehow don't get what I need from my diet. My diet is pretty on point though.
>>
Currently on var
120mg daily
40mg ever 8 hours.
Tren like gains without the sides.
Very satisfied
>>
>>37380297
Planned Pct?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.