[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are ab vacuums legit or just a meme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault(2).jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault(2).jpg
20 KB, 480x360
Are ab vacuums legit or just a meme?
>>
>>
Could you please repeat the question?
>>
>>37378361
rolling
>>
>>37378398
>checked
>>
youre not the boss of me now
>>
I don't know
>>
>>37378361

They help develop ab control and they tighten your waist from the front. I gave them up because they do very little/nothing to
the side of your waist, which in my opinion, is the only waist measurement that matters to a larger extent.
>>
>>37378417
Do they help with APT and flared ribs?
>>
>>37378411

And you're not so big.
>>
>>37378423
Bump
>>
>>37379120
depends
>>
>>37378423
They won't really do anything for that.
Your ab muscles the vaccuum exercise moves are under the ribcage, not over it.
And even if by some freak mishappen of genetics your abs actually reach that high, then the exercise is only going to make your waist look wider by squishing the ribcage sideways.
>>
>>37378423
They help with apt. I had that shit and vacuums helped tighten my abs so they pulled the pelvis into place.
>>
>>37379241
How did you perform them and how long did it take for you to see the effects?
>>
>>37378691
life is unfair
>>
>>37378691
>For you
>>
>>37378384
you are gonna be the one that saves me
>>
They definitely do help cinch in my waist, however they're a chore to do and I just can't be bothered most of the time.
>>
>>37380734
AFTER AAAAAAAAAAAALL
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.