[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone completed or attempted the smolov Jr squatting routine?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Has anyone completed or attempted the smolov Jr squatting routine? If so how was it/did you burn fat from it/how many kcal did you consume
>>
>>37375496
Get that dirty death cult symbol out of here.
>>
Putin 2016
>>
>>37375503
It is only game, why u haff to be maed
>>
Forreal doe
>>
>>37375518
Because that retarded ideology killed 90% of my family. I hate that it's seen as "cool" these days.
>>
>>37375527
I don't idolize the Soviet Union I just used it because it's the first thing that came to mind when the average person thinks of Russia
>>
>>37375496
I have, only do it if your squat is 250+

>how was it
It was horrible, but my squat went up like 35lbs when I first did it

>did you burn fat
No

>how many kcal did you consume
All of them

Also dont deadlift while doing it. Its not a joke. I strained my back when I deadlifted during the actual Smolov program and am just getting over it. Jr. isnt as intense so you could get away with it but i wont risk it ever again as I was out for 4 months.

I also agree with>>37375503
Communism is cancer, I hope you dont believe it works.
>>
>>37375527
Me too, family is ukrainian, yours?
>>
>>37375527
>>37376273
>>37376280
Eat shit faggots
>>
>>37375496
A. Fuck the Tzars and fuck communism. They're also responsible for a mad amount of my family's deaths.
B. Smolov Jr for squats was fucking awful. Made stupid gains though. Increases my squat from like 395 to 435. My biggest advice on it, for squats DONT do it based off 100% of your 1RM. Do it based off like 90 or 95%. You'll still real mad gainz, and you won't end up hating life for 3 weeks.
>>
Can't modernize a country cracking a few peasants
And if you're old enough for you did have dead relatives from the Soviet era in living memory, go to bed grandpa.
>>
that shit was MENTAL as fuck. Added 50 lbs to my squat but Christ it was tenuous towards the end. Lost some weight while eating a fuckin surplus. Did no dreads or anything to stress the lower back durin the workout
>>
>>37375496
By smolov jr are you just referring to the 3 week version of the program? Or are you talking about the full 14 week monster. I did the jr version twice and that shit is absolutely brutal. You make mad squat gains though and it finally got me past 315.
>>
>>37375496

Did it. Got nothing out of it, ate 4500 kcals, actually did lose fat somehow.

My squat was already 220kg though, may be the reason why it didn't really gain anything. No, desu nothing gained once I hit 220 until my first cycle. Same with when I hit 300 on deadlift and 170 on bench... that was 6 years intro training, 1 year nothing moved. Did my first cycle and it all went up.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.