[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I convince my girlfriend that Herbalife is a pyramid scheme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 12859348209548.jpg (47 KB, 434x339) Image search: [Google]
12859348209548.jpg
47 KB, 434x339
How do I convince my girlfriend that Herbalife is a pyramid scheme and to get her to stop using the products? Her family has bought into it and is using it as their primary source of income. At this point I'm also considering just breaking up with her.
>>
>>37373414
Explain to her that it's the jews trying to take her money for garbage
>>
>>37373524
She seems fine with this and even brags about it as if one day her family will be in a similar position, well except for she doesn't think it's garbage.
>>
Are they struggling financially?
>>
>>37373414
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbalife
It flat out says it's a pyramid scheme on Wikipedia. Check the citations on that, it might give you some good information to back you up.
>>
File: 1464194451090.jpg (355 KB, 1900x908) Image search: [Google]
1464194451090.jpg
355 KB, 1900x908
>>37373524
>>
>oh noes, the losers who do the work don't get paid as much as the people who fucking started the company

Literally every business is a pyramid scheme and if your gf's family is making enough money off it to ignore other work, they're somewhere in the middle of the pyramid. So dump her, or don't, whatever.
>>
>>37373414
She's obviously a retard. What is wrong with you?
>>
I would absolutely break up with someone who was into herbalife. It'd be annoying enough just to hear that shit.
>>
>>37373551
Not a bad idea, thanks anon

>>37373550
>>37373568
Honestly can't get a good answer out of her when I asked she then proceeded to talk about how rich her sponsor was. I think they might be doing ok.

>>37373600
>What is wrong with you?
Many things

>>37373601
>It'd be annoying enough just to hear that shit.
It really is, and there's only so much of the same bullshit talking points I can take in a day. You might be right anon this is a lost cause and I should break up while I still can.
>>
>>37373618
I should clarify by might be doing okay they have nice things, but for all I know that could be a front.
>>
>>37373414
>using it as their primary source of income

So they are making money? What, does it trigger you that your "gf" (like you even have one) might make more than your lazy ass?
>>
>>37373414
She's dumb and her family is dumb. Do you really want to be attatched to that? Even if you show her the light, she's likely to be gullible and naieve the rest of her life. She's just an unquestioning type. Not my cup of tea. Only you know what's right for you.
>>
>>37373640
>their
>they
I would hope a family made more than an individual person.
>>
>>37373618
>asked she then proceeded to talk about how rich her sponsor was. I think they might be doing

That is what sponsors do. They intentionally give off the air of wealth so dummies think they can get rich too with thesequicj and easy steps! I imagine you're b8ing though because I can't believe anybody is this dumb. Dump her.
>>
>>37373414

I mean, it is a pyramid scheme, but if they're making money off of it, then just leave them be and don't all /fit/ autist on her.

>>37373524
Also this, tell her that Herbalife is a tool of the Jews.
>>
>>37373649
>>37373675
Good point, alright I've decided this is by far a lost cause.
>>
>How do I help a lost cause?
>How can I be Captain save-a-hoe?

Fuck off beta cuckold.
>>
>>37373721
>How can I be Captain save-a-hoe?

I've fallen into the trap of helping dumb bitches in bad situations. But, on the bright side, they make decent housekeepers and I pay $10 an hour, which is pretty good for unskilled labor.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.