[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the gym is closed for muhmorial day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1455327242794.jpg (125 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1455327242794.jpg
125 KB, 633x758
>the gym is closed for muhmorial day
>>
Do some bodyweight at home
>>
>Americucks

How does it feel be sacrifice your gains for national meme holiday? Price you pay for being free eh
>>
>tfw gym is closed during ramadan
>>
>Gym is an hour away due to Memorial Day traffic
>>
>>37371503
Mine is open 24/7. My gym was packed today.
>>
>>37371503
Shoulda worked out yesterday brah.
>>
>>37371529
>fucking men intensifies
Don't listen to this gains goblin.
>>
>>37371546
Germany confirmed.
When are you going to start rioting?
>>
Ryan's crunk tonight and slinging the bling-bling. Make sure a 10-0 doesn't come walking by or he's sure to be dropping caps in all of your asses. Yes that's right, I am talking about murder, not video games anymore. Ryan, you are the legitimate street thug, nice tec-9 on that little jib lib bling-bling, once that woop woop starts rolling around, a little WOOP WOOP, you know what I'm saying? Drop a little bit of that POOF. That *click click* *pow*, get iced out, blinged out, blasted down, smoke a little of that chron-chron, slip john, chron john silvers, you know what I'm saying? Put the drugs, put the ice on the table, a little bit of that, Scooby-Doo, and you'll be all set for the night. I'm Zelda, reporting in from Fuck Me In the Ass, I'm as White as Hell, But So In Touch With Kid's Culture Studios, see ya next time, never.
>>
>>37371595
I love muslims bro they rock dude
>>
>tfw gym is closed and it's your rest day

:^)
>>
>>37371503
Same, I had to do what I could with my mother's plate-loaded dumbbell
>>
>>37371552
My gym has the most retarded Sunday hours. 1pm to 5pm

>tfw your own gym is the biggest gains goblin
>>
>>37371786
meant to reply to >>37371566
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.