[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
for everyone that tried tofu and hated that spongy shit. try
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 4601987095[1].jpg (67 KB, 1223x926) Image search: [Google]
4601987095[1].jpg
67 KB, 1223x926
for everyone that tried tofu and hated that spongy shit. try out tempeh. i just did and its 10 times better then tofu.

i tried all kinds of tofu. and i found it all spongy shit.

tempeh is a true meat replacer
(i eat lots of chicken)
>>
Stop shilling for Big Tempeh.

Meat replacements are weird and sad and just remind people of eating meat.

Also if you must eat such a thing then Seitan is so much better and tastier and won't make you sick to your stomach (unless you're sensitive to gluten).
>>
>>37369628
seitan is good, tastes like the fried tofu chinese restaurants understand and google images don't
>>
Bean curd sticks are good in stir fry too. It's somewhat meat like. Maybe a little too fatty though.
>>
You niggers are retarded. Tofu can be really tasty if prepared correctly. Try marinating it in basically anything to soak up flavor and then saute it or pan fry. Mix with veggies and carbs and you have your self a tasty meal
>>
>>37369559
try seitan. Feed it to oblivious "gluten allergy" friends for bonus points.
>>
>>37369559
Fap fap fap fap fap fap
>>
>>37369559
Tofu is fucking GOAT if you cook and serve it right.
But yeah, Tempeh is pretty damn good.

>>37369811
>Having idiot friends other than that one pothead guy you've been buds with since middle school
>pfft
>>
I have tempeh every so often because I genuinely enjoy the taste and it's good to mix up protein sources sometimes. Usually have it in a stir fry with kale, red cabbage, white onion, broccoli, asian spices, a little bit of rice, and soy or teriyaki sauce
>>
>not eating meat

faggot
>>
>>37369995

>meat
>not the gayest thing that can be legally called food
>>
I fucking love meat, but sometimes I just want a bigass plate of tofu. Stir-fry that shit in sesame oil and soy sauce with some bok choy and ginger.
>>
>>37369942
Spongey tofu is gross but when it's soft it's amazing. Also when it's fried(?) like crusty on the outside and soft inside

I'm not sure because I don't cook
>>
>>37369995
literally did not read the post in OP
>>
Man, smoked tempeh is so based. Is it justified to worry about dem soy phytoestrogens or is that just bunk?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.