[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm starting to get pissed off guys I been trying to put
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: dl.jpg (9 KB, 302x167) Image search: [Google]
dl.jpg
9 KB, 302x167
I'm starting to get pissed off guys I been trying to put 275 DL up but always come up short all the other guys put 3 pl8s y the fuck cant I
>>
deadlift more and also eat more
>>
>>37367912
it's just bogus anon. I want to at least have 315DL 275 Squat and 225 bench so I can just just take it easy and build my reps with that without looking like a total fucking weakling. It's embarrassing.
>>
>>37367984
I don't know what you wanna hear here, if you want to lift heavier keep lifting and keep eating
>>
>>37368005
I want you to say you love me and everythings going to be alright you fucking jerk
>>
>>37368035
keep dreaming fuccboi
>>
>>37368052
lmao
>>
>>37367984
where did you get those numbers
>>
Do more reps. I was stuck at 145kg for a while (3 plates with some small plates on the end) .. could rep that thing for days but couldn't do 150kg.

Anyway, took a brief break during holidays, came back and got a new 1rm at 195kg (4 plates plus a fair bit). I was heavier too.

Take what you will but you effectively need to continue training your deadlift's, eat more, and give yourself a chance to recover.. also.. believe
>>
I like this post because i just started working out again 6 weeks ago, and I'm at 275 diddly (6'2" 200lbs weak as fuck). Couple more weeks I'll be at 3 plaet.
>>
>>37367768
>youtube
>alan thrall
>plateauing is your own fault
look that shit up
>>
>>37367768
>why can't i get instantly strong, i want it nowww :'((((
i bet you were the kid throwing tantrums in the supermarket for candy
>>
>>37368140
just my goal thats all
>>
>>37369304
nah vidya games
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.