[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think is/are the real gains goblin ? I consumed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1463457600441.jpg (139 KB, 779x635) Image search: [Google]
1463457600441.jpg
139 KB, 779x635
What do you think is/are the real gains goblin ?

I consumed 1500 Cals over a period of 24 hours while playing video games, they are the real gain killers.
>>
>>37363321
not enough food, not enough sleep/relaxation
>>
>>37363321
Invest in an espresso machine; whenever I get the urge to eat while gaming I make one. That and I drink like 12L of water a day.
>tfw waiting for a round to finish to piss
>piss takes so long get kicked for being idle
;~;
>>
>>37363321
>ITT: people blame external factors for their own lack of discipline and willpower
Great thread OP
>>
/fit/ and the rest of the online fitness community is the biggest gains goblin.

The moment I stopped listening to what people say on here is the moment my physique actually started improving for the better.

>calories don't matter, its the quality of food. eat until you're full, then eat some more!!
>just focus on strength and low reps
>high reps only give stamina, not muscle!
>you cannot make gains on low frequency, you must train everybody part atleast twice a week!

these are probably the biggest 4 stupid things I listened to and just continued look like shit on

now I do IIFYM, with typical bro split focusing on just high reps (8-15), and i look better now than I've ever looked in my entire 5 years lifting.
>>
>>37363340
OP's comment seems to be about undereating while yours is about overeating
>>
File: 1464566202834.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
1464566202834.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1280
>>37363321
Racial tolerance
>>
File: 3DTigerShirt.png (703 KB, 597x438) Image search: [Google]
3DTigerShirt.png
703 KB, 597x438
This
>>37363341
and this
>>37364224

You need to do more exercise than lifting. Long walks, bike rides, stretching, and bodyweight/light dumbbell stuff to get the blood flowing. Do a proper martial art. Meditate. There's a <5% chance you'll overtrain.
>>
>>37364224
Sparta failed in the end. They ended up being outnumbered by their helots due to their low birth rate.
>>
>>37363340
>not putting 2 spoonfuls of ground coffee into cup and pouring boiling water on it
>>
>>37363355
I'd say that 4th one is the worst offender unless you're starting out
>>
Nah bro it's women 100%. They don't care about your gym time but still want you to look good. Plus they eat your money. Maybe it would have been easier to be born without a sex drive, then I could focus only on improving myself.
>>
my gains goblins are

pooping
not going to the gym
not eating
bad form
being natty
>>
>>37363340
#JustOverwatchThings
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.