[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please tell me no one actually falls for the GOMAD meme, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
Please tell me no one actually falls for the GOMAD meme, right? You guys don't ACTUALLY believe you should ever drink an entire gallon of fucking milk every single day, right?

You do know it's just anons messing with eachother, right?
>>
>>37360519
i have lactose intolerance

i've been doing gomad for the past week

how do you stop your anus from bleeding /fit/?
>>
Well duh. Milk is full of fats. You're supposed to do a gallon of juice a day to get in your vitamin c and antioxidants.
>>
people actually take GOMAD literal? hahahaha
>>
>>37360519
Are u speaking from experience op, or are you just being a faggot. Anyone here have honest reviews of gomad
>>
>>37360545
juice is full of sugar
>>
>>37360519
Eh if you eat only like 900 kal of food besides it its okay.
>>
>>37360634
Tried it. It made me shit a lot 10/10 would not recommend.
>>
kek @ diet advice from rippetoe

there's a reason you can find more SS victim pics than SS success pics
>>
>>37360532
Try being born white next time.
>>
>>37360634
I fell for the meme.

It does work, but you do get fat. If you're really skelly and want to play Football in highschool it's amazing and just what you need. If you're just from to build some mussels then its way too many calories.

SS itself is probably the best novice program for sedentary nerds out there though.
>>
i was a super skelly and i did gomad* and it worked well for me

*usually only drank 1/2 or 3/4 of a gal a day though

its water, carbs and protein. if youre trying to lift and get big, why would you want to avoid these three things in a single product and instead require yourself to consume them in separate, probably more expensive, products?

>my mom told me too much milk is weird so I tell people they shouldnt because its a meme
nah your mom is right. she also says counting calories is dumb be because calories dont mean anything anyway
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.