[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have worked out for the past 7 years five to six days a week.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
I have worked out for the past 7 years five to six days a week. My routine would consist of one one major body part a day, chest, back, arms... and so on. As I become very strong doing 15 one arm push-ups, 12 pull-ups in one set, 7 one leg body press, and so on I notice that I wasn't losing the body fat. I weighed 240 6'1 with no visible sign of muscle definition, most people that I asked how I looked would say normal. I would ask them " does it look like I work out?" They would say no, you look normal. Mind you I'm strong as fuck when they're telling me this.

So I decided to lose a shit load of fat - and this is what I did. I went two days no eating just a one-a-day vitamin pill and coffee, then on the third day I would eat a 2000 calories while walking everyday for 2 hours. I lost 40 pounds in 2 months and look pretty fucking good because I still have most (90%) of the muscle before the weight loss and no man tits or a fat gut. So the moral of the story is you have to eat clean in order to look lean.
>>
cutting by eating 700 calories a day on average is not clean.
>>
File: 1464036015044.jpg (251 KB, 1280x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464036015044.jpg
251 KB, 1280x1080
>>37356647
no now that I lost the weight I eat normal like 2000 calories I day with no bread or sugar. Not a pound has come back for three months
>>
>>37356628
oh shit waddup
>>
Ohh shit waduup
>>
but let's be honest /fit/ for once, most if not all of you lack the heart to do what op did
>>
oh shit waddup
>>
>>37356628
Oh shit waddup
>>
Oh shit waddup
>>
>>37356851
I did exactly that, but more. I went from 120kg to 86, and I was able to do 8 concentric muscleups, one arm chinups, and more one arm push-ups than I could be bothered doing.

I still looked dyel as fuck, don't kid yourself about looking strong with mediocre bodyweight strength. If pics are necessary I'll post em when I get home.
>>
>>37356628
i commend you for the effort OP but its hard to function whilst doing a 12 hour workday without food
>>
>>37356944
damn, I guess you should use actual weights then. I got a good body with wide shoulders with body weight only, but we're not all the same
>>
>>37356944
i can w8
>>
>>37356948
yeah it is, I had to take two months off work to lose the weight
>>
>>37357321
you got some balls man
>>
File: gomad+ss.png (3 MB, 3050x843) Image search: [Google]
gomad+ss.png
3 MB, 3050x843
>>37357037
>>37357317
Left was 120kg (~265lb), could do lmao6 pullups, and 2 10kg weighted pullups

Middle was 86kg (190lb), I looked retarded at that stage, you couldn't really see it, but from the side I was stupidly thin, about the width of my arm, and had hideous wide hips and no real definition of my muscles, I was fairly strong though

Last pic is recent, I got fat again, but I've been lifting weights. 77.5kg OHP, 115kg bench, 3.5 plate atg squat, 4.5 plate deadlift. I'm starting another mega cut.
>>
File: thumbs-upstock.jpg (84 KB, 507x338) Image search: [Google]
thumbs-upstock.jpg
84 KB, 507x338
>>37357564
i feel you on the hips part brother.
>>
>>37357633
It's a curse, but wide shoulders helps balance it out
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.