[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meanwhile, on Bizarro /fit/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7
File: htrae.jpg (83 KB, 490x358) Image search: [Google]
htrae.jpg
83 KB, 490x358
Meanwhile, on Bizarro /fit/
>>
Trappy deserves great respect for being so brave.
>>
File: 1421876706884.jpg (16 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
1421876706884.jpg
16 KB, 350x263
>>37356322

>Tfw gf
>>
I accidentally fucked my androgynous friend recently. Even though we both know I'm not gay , we haven't talked since.
>>
>>37356322
>reading the sticky
>thinking there's good advice in there
>>
>tfw while you're eating pizza, Chad is at the gym trying to catch up to your level.
>>
Can anyone tell me Scooby's cycle?
>>
>>37356390
Suppose to be opposite of true.
>>
Do you even cardio?
>>
>Even Arnold does skateboard squats
>>
Sumo deadlift is worth doing and way more than just a technique powerlifters use to artificially reduce ROM.
>>
I worked out today.
>>
0 scoops cmon!
>>
>fat shaming
I shiggity diggity doo
>>
>>37357228
How do I rejoin humanity?
>>
Starting Strength is going pretty well for me.
>>
>>37356322
Gotta eat small to get small.
>>
>>37356322
Heavyweight, baby!
>>
>>37356322
Wow, this trip poster has some really solid advice that's relevant to the conversation!
>>
>I don't squat 3 times a week because I don't want ass and legs like a retarded satyr
>>
Is pic related natty limit?
>>
>>37357604
Yes
>>
File: HS5rnnI.jpg (55 KB, 680x598) Image search: [Google]
HS5rnnI.jpg
55 KB, 680x598
>implying you'll make it on sterons
>>
eating clean is very important for health and fitness. pizza, burgers, etc are inherently bad, macros and micros don't matter
>>
>>37356322
Jeff Seid did nothing wrong.
>>
Hey if you guys want any actual advice or help lifting and dieting I'll be happy to offer reasonable advice and have an actual discussion, no shitposting.
>>
I'm browsing the front page and not shitposting in the /running/ general because I actually do cardio
>>
I don't want to fuck a girly guy dressed as a girl
>>
NODNOL
O
D
N
O
L
>>
High test thread?
>>
>>37356322
My girlfriend literally will not stop demanding we have sex, what do?
>>
>>37357604
DYEL mode
>>
>>37357771
NODNOL
O
D
N
O
L
>>
meat is a healthy and literally necessary for you to build muscle.
>>
>>37358363
Hey Vegan Stains, love having you here, please post more, but I don't think you know how Bizarro threads work.
>>
>>37358397
Ok i'll try again. There is literally nothing wrong with meat and eating it totally doesn't make you a retard. better?
>>
>>37358465
No, you totally missed my point, but that's alright, your lack of self-awareness is just one of the many reasons we love you so much!
>>
>>37356322
Proud of my son and his role model Jason Blaha
>>
Why the fuck would I want abs when I lift to be strong? I lift for myself and it just so happens that the women will be attracted to my determination and strength. They're a happy symptom, but not the cause of my desire to hit the iron temple. Women don't know what they want. Abs? Not likely. They want a guy who can lift them up and throw them around, which is exactly what I'll be when I'm done with this first bulk. My bench is already up to 65kg and I've only been bulking for two months. Don't even try to troll me with this stupid shit about abs.
>>
Dont ever talk to me or my husbands daughter ever again!
>>
>>37356347
>he
>>
>my gf is extremely supportive of my fitness goals
>>
>>37356322
Hey summer's almost here. Has anyone here tried and all-carb diet?
>>
Who /BodyPositive/ here? I just wanted you all to know that your handsome despite your height or bodyfat percent.
>>
Please talk to me and my husband's daughter.
>>
eggs are good for you
>>
>>37361560
never implemented the gender idiot
>>
Don't ever talk to me or my son's mom again
>>
>>37356322
OP makes good threads.
>>
>>37363310
Oh I am sorry good sir, please allow me to apologize for my actions. Wouldn't want to offend anyone on this website. No sir!
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.