[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>to get big you must eat big I hate eating so much, god damnit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1420017624943.jpg (82 KB, 613x680) Image search: [Google]
1420017624943.jpg
82 KB, 613x680
>to get big you must eat big
I hate eating so much, god damnit. It's even worse to eat so much when its so hot.
>>
Don't worry, "eating big" is imperative for getting bigger only after you've been lifting for like two years. For the first year you can even get gains while eating deficit.

For some reason /fit/ thinks that the standards followed by world-class powerlifters are the same that a dyel should follow.
>>
>>37352565
get some of your calories through shakes instead. eat normally during the day and drink a shake to get the remaining calories. I bulked up significantly doing that
>>
if you reckon eating is hard you should honestly just give up
>>
>>37352565
cry more faggot
>>
File: daaa.jpg (62 KB, 500x311) Image search: [Google]
daaa.jpg
62 KB, 500x311
>>37352734
>get some of your calories through shakes instead
>>
>>37352565
how about you get some kcal from this DICK if thats a pic of u bae
>>
>>37352565
>weeb
>has trouble eating
you might make it one day but you've got a hell of a long way to go.
>>
>>37352565
Eating is literally the easiest thing in the world.
>>
>>37353301
Fatty, shut up. Not getting fat is literally the easiest thing.
>>
>>37352707
What? Are you implying you'll gain weight at a deficit?
>>
>>37353390
No, I'm saying that your body fat will be used to compensate for the deficit.
And what you eat will be used to repair your muscle anyway.
>>
>>37353301
>skinny guy all my life
>6'1"
>struggle to get to 220, managed to keep it for a whole week before summer 2014 came and I was 210 again.
>Last year said fuck it, gonna steam roll through a winter bulk and keep it up untill 2017.

I'm 230 in the morning and I'm eating untill it comes back. Every meal I have to swollow down my vomit at least twice, before I can call it quits.

Eating enough to get big is the most disgusting thing I can think of and I'm an animal handler. I've had my protective glove break when I was elbow deep in anus, I've handles bull and horse ejaculations, I've butchered animals I've cared for since I've delivered their birth.

And eating big is still the toughest thing I've done so far.
>>
I feel ya, OP. I live at the beach so it's a bitch to ever bulk since being shirtless happens 8 months out of the year. My go-to are smoothies. Frozen fruit, greek yogurt, almond milk and peanut butter. No bloat, lean gains, cold and refreshing on any day, fuck ton of calories in the peanut butter. Full gains ahead.
>>
Yeah, you can recomp in a cut.
That being said you're gonna experience considerably diminishing returns the lower BF% you get.

Just eat when you're hungry until you're good and alternate your lifts to hit every area.

Its not rocket science and if you're diligent and persistent, you'll make the gains; provided you're hitting your protein macros and not over-training.
>>
>>37353500
Do you get an erection when you are elbow deep in anus?
>>
tfw I've put on ~5kg in 2 weeks

I'm tryna bulk but not that much man, my appetite is an asshole.
>>
>>37353781
No, that's the horse ejaculate.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.