[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanon here, how do I get Alexis Ren mode?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1463540284546.jpg (172 KB, 640x793) Image search: [Google]
1463540284546.jpg
172 KB, 640x793
Femanon here, how do I get Alexis Ren mode?
>>
Eat moderately, exercise once a month, genetics
>>
File: asiannosekek.jpg (20 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
asiannosekek.jpg
20 KB, 400x400
>>37348663
coke and cigs
>>
Eating disorder 3×5
>>
File: 1380605272358.gif (364 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1380605272358.gif
364 KB, 500x375
I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London.
>>
>>37348689
Made my night thanks Brian
>>
>>37348663
Be born perfect.
>>
File: fitnesstruth.jpg (78 KB, 500x438) Image search: [Google]
fitnesstruth.jpg
78 KB, 500x438
>>37348663
>>
>>37348758
Those two pics are NOT equal lol some butthurt faggot probably made that.
>>
>>37348663
Ask /r9k/
>>
>>37348780
Except it's completely true
>>
>>37348780
>what society considers to be a hot girl.
>what society considers to be a hot guy.

please tell me how they're not "equal" ?
>>
>>37348689
Thanks for the Pasta recipe.
copied
>>
>>37348823
If the high test threads taught me anything, it's that the only thing women need to do to look good to men is say 'yes'.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.