[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Me and my cousin are about to start exercising and cutting. The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 136574765587687.jpg (11 KB, 203x223) Image search: [Google]
136574765587687.jpg
11 KB, 203x223
Me and my cousin are about to start exercising and cutting. The calculator says that he needs to eat 3500 calories a day, and I need 4500. The only problem is that it seems like it would be a shit ton of food if we were eating chicken breasts, brown rice, and broccoli with hardboiled eggs in the morning. What foods do we need to buy to get more calories while eating less? It has to be something that I can cook all at once on Sunday and refrigerate, since we don't have the time to cook every meal right before we eat it.
>>
what the fuck
>>
>TDEE 5000 calories

doubtful pham
>>
>>37343199

or you 7feet tall or what?
>>
>>37343236
>>37343218
>>37343232
I'm 6'6 378lbs.
>>
>>37343199
>What foods do we need to buy to get more calories while eating less?
are you retarded?
you want the food that gives you less calories while filling you up so you won't be hungry all the time. protein, vegetables, that kinda shit.
how the fuck would you lose weight while eating more calorie-dense food.
>>
>>37343199
>What foods do we need to buy to get more calories while eating less?
you're obese
just eat less than you'd normally eat
holy fuck this isn't rocket science
>>
>>37343199
if you're really desperate:
http://scoobysworkshop.com/quick-healthy-meals/
>>
>>37343300
3 boiled eggs, 4 cups of chicken, 2 cups of brown rice, and 2 cups of broccoli are 1790 calories. That would be about what I eat in a day. even if I doubled it, it wouldn't be enough. I'm under the impression that to lose weight, you have to eat 500 calories less than your tdee.
>>
Just eat 2000 calories a day. It's what the government thinks is fine.
Cram in as much protein as you can and lift weights to avoid losing all that muscle.
If you find you're getting too hungry, eat vegetables.
>>
>>37343300
Actually I think OP is probably overweight enough that if he ate like a healthy person should he might die.

You should see a qualified doctor OP.
>>
>>37343199
You two haven't had a problem snarfing calorie dense food in the past, so it shouldn't be a problem here. Even if you want to clean up your diet and eat clean, which by all means do if you want, I'm sure your hunger will carry you through what you perceive to be "too much food"
>>
>>37343417
For 1790 calories, you can eat 57 cups of broccoli. That would be enough food for you for the day. (Not enough protein though).
>>
>>37343540
>>37343460
I thought that you had to eat 500 calories less than your tdee? The guide said that you would lose muscle before fat if you did that.
>>
File: implying.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
implying.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>37343243
>>37343417
>I'm 6'6 378lbs.
>I eat 1790 calories in a day
>>
>>37343572
I'm not talking about the calories. I'm talking about the mass of food. I've mostly just eaten calorie dense frozen foods for the past few years.
>>
look into intermittent fasting. I have been loosing weight by eating 2 meals a day. Once around 11am and once around 5pm . mytdee.com

You can do a "dirty cut" and loose weight. I'm a recovering fatty. Whenever I want chinese food I go to fatpeoplehate.
>>
>>37343243
Assuming that weight is mostly fat and not due to muscle mass, your calorie needs are probably way overestimated. This is a flaw in the formula because it doesn't differentiate between a 350lb football player and 300lb fatty.

You need to use the lean body mass formula. You need to know your body fat % for that.
Or you could calculate your calories based on the weight you should be for your height and age, and subtract your cut from that.
>>
>>37343570
dude, you are almost 400 lbs, muscle waste is the least of your worrys. its ok to lose quickly right now, you need it. eat at like 2000 a day, just lose the weight. dont worry about 500 cal less until you get to normal people sizes. like when you approach 200lbs
>>
>>37343773
I meant to say 350lb for both examples
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.