[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Phil Heath bypass the king of bodybuilding by the number
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: Un-26_2ONNY.jpg (78 KB, 599x483) Image search: [Google]
Un-26_2ONNY.jpg
78 KB, 599x483
Will Phil Heath bypass the king of bodybuilding by the number of statuettes Sandow ?
>>
i like ronnies face more
>>
>>37328912
me on the left
>>
>>
>>37328912
fuark, those legs
>>
>>37328912
Better proportions, smaller muscles tho.

Plus, the glutes aint the same.

Gotta give it to ronnie, imo
>>
File: x_43145037.jpg (88 KB, 402x604) Image search: [Google]
x_43145037.jpg
88 KB, 402x604
Penis
>>
>>37328912

Their muscles go against what I know about human anatomy.

Like what is this fucking thing on Phil Heath's upper forearm and lower arm? It ends way too high for brachioradialis.
And why do their rectus femoris muscles look like they end before reaching the pelvis?
What is going on here?
>>
>>37328959
so this is where Scooby got skateboard squats from
>>
>>37328979
>Their muscles go against what I know about human anatomy
So nothing at all?

That's a brachialis
>>
File: 1koNtrl5iog.jpg (67 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1koNtrl5iog.jpg
67 KB, 604x453
Prepare your anys, Phil.
>>
>>37328979
You are seeing both the brachialis AND the brachioradialis
And their rectus femoris is fine too.

My guess is you are shit at anatomy
>>
modern bodybuilders look retarded
>>
>>37328912
Probably. But only because he's competing against much weaker competition than the guys who were beating Ronnie in the 90s. He also trains like a bitch compared to Ronnie, so he's less likely to get injured.

To be fair, everyone trains like a bitch compared to Ronnie and Ronnie's training was actually so intense it was stupid (and eventually ended his career).

So basically, it's impossible for me to respect Phil more than Ronnie. Ronnie trained harder, beat tougher competition and in general carried himself with a lot more class and humility than Phil does. Ronnie is a better bodybuilder and a better person than Phil in almost every way imaginable.
>>
>>37328912
Phil has literally perfect insertions but his shoulders are narrow as fuck
>>
>>37329445

>thoe abs
>perfect

pick one
>>
>>37328912
If Kai's not ever doing the Olympia again it wouldn't surprise me desu. Who's going to challenge Phil?

Dexter is not getting any better, so Phil would have to come in out of shape for him to win. Big Ramy can't get shredded enough. Dennis Wolf is injured, even though he never had a chance to begin with. And Levrone's too old imo, I don't see him challenging Phil seriously, although they are twins physique-wise.

The only way Phil loses any of the next three Mr Olympias is:
1) Kai decides to compete
2) He messes up somehow and politics come into play
3) Someone comes out of nowhere
All three are unlikely.
>>
>>37329009

Brachialis end on the ulnar tuberosity, so just below the elbow, dipshit.

>>37329023
>And their rectus femoris is fine too.

Rectus femoris is a long, straight muscle that goes from the anterior inferior illiac spine to the patella, I'm not seeing anything like that in those photos.

I am shit at anatomy, but still better than you, unless by "anatomy" you mean staring at pictures of muscular men.
>>
>>37329497

>unless by "anatomy" you mean staring at pictures of muscular men.

fking rekt
>>
>>37329455
>Kai decides to compete

Wasn't he banned from the Olympia because he fucked a grapefruit on camera?
>>
File: KW2pQ-1.jpg (130 KB, 760x678) Image search: [Google]
KW2pQ-1.jpg
130 KB, 760x678
Phil beat Jay when Jay was good
Ronnie demolished Jay when Jay was best
>>
>>37329555
Does that grapefruit fucking exist anywhere? I have never found it. Is it some elaborate meme?
>>
>>37329574
oh it exists

; 3
>>
>>37329574
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=kai+greene+grapefruit
then click images
>>
>>37329421
This tbqh
Ronnie competed against Levrone, Lee priest, Nasser, Johnnie Jackson, Flex Wheeler, Cormier, Shawn Ray, Dexter Jackson, Mike Matarazzo, Sarcev and some of the mass monsters of past like Dillet and Ruhl

Meanwhile, Heath competition
>Kai, who wil never win even if he somehow gets lightyears ahead of Phil in terms of quality
Destined to be 2nd place forever
>Big Ramy, who steps in stage at 320lbs but will never get rid of water retention
>Other guys like Branch Warren who have no business being on olympia stage, grandpa Dexter Jackson, etc.

Only one who could possibly dethrone Phil now is Kevin Levrone (he's coming back)
>>
>>37329013
Kevin Levrone is probably the most underrated bodybuilder ever He smoked everybody in arms shoulders and the midsection Ronnie only won here because of politics desu senpai Levrone should have at least three Olympias
>>
File: grapefruit.jpg (75 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
grapefruit.jpg
75 KB, 480x360
>>37329574
>>
>>37328912
is this not the same person?
>>
>>37329954
lol if you look at actual contest footage Ronnie makes him look like an amateur
>>
N
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.