[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help anons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Hi anons, i have a big problem. I need to lose weight but i don't have much time to expende going to a gym.
The other problem it's i don't really like vegetables, so it's impossible to me to have a diet with that kind of food.

What kind of exercises can i do inside my house when i have a little time off, and how can i eat more healthier?
>>
Fuck you.
>>
Eat veggies and get over it.

Get some dumbbells at least, then look up one of the many workout plans out there that fit your situation
>>
>i don't like vegetavles
>so it's impossible to eat them

i have some good advice for you OP ok brace yourself

JUST FUCKING DO IT BITCH
>>
kys, 100% science approved to eliminate what we don't need
>>
kill yourself
>>
>>37327759
I tried eating veggies, but i just feel sick when i do it. You know any specific workout plans that may suit me?
>>37327756
>>37327760
>>37327763
>>37327769
Excellent advices that no one care about
>>
I'm going to have a very hard time believing that you don't like every fucking veggies in any of the fucking hundred of ways they are to cook them.
And even if that were possible. Just eat freaking less. For weight loss alone, without taking into account health and muscle loss, it's litterally calorie in Vs. Calorie out. You could do it eating McQuick Subway and shit...
>>
Loser
>>
Calories out > Calories in
>>
>>37327751
>no time
What fits your busy schedule better, spending one hours in the gym or spending 24 hours being dead?

>no vegetables
That's what 4 year old children say. Are you a 4 year old child?

Fuck you. Minimum effort is required, you goddamn retard. Get the fuck out.
>>
>>37327790
After years of eating processed shit, I can tell you that eating fruits and veggies will make you feel like shit for a while at first. It is also the only way, so choke them down like a man until your body gets used to them.

And the only way to lose weight is the energy in-energy out system senpai
>>
File: 1449635003092.jpg (2 MB, 2544x1850) Image search: [Google]
1449635003092.jpg
2 MB, 2544x1850
>>37327751
Don't like veggies? Don't eat them. Supplement with phytonutrient capsules and wheatgrass tablets.

Not a lot of time to spend in the gym? Stick to basic heavy compounds and do low reps with heavy weight. Ideal for a beginner anyway. Pick a program from the beginner column and stick with it for a few months. See how it goes.

Need to lose weight and don't have a ton of time for cardio? Just eat less food. There's no time needed for that. All you need is willpower.

EAT. LESS. FOOD.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.