[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gym stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: mfw.png (99 KB, 804x490) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
99 KB, 804x490
Yesterday in the gym there was a moment when 4 or 5 guys that were working out completely independently of each other, were all of the sudden all doing abdominal side bends, either standing or on the roman chair. It seemed so weird to me that over half the people in the gym were simultaneously wasting their time on such a useless exercise, while I was trying to find space to OHP. Must be an Italian gym thing. Did I just witness the IRL spread of a meme?
>>
File: Dumbbell_Side_Bend.png (47 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
Dumbbell_Side_Bend.png
47 KB, 540x360
>>37326734

The exercise in question
>>
when black women are in my college gym, they often make random loud shrieks, yells, and laughs

it's so weird.
>>
Today i walked into the gym around 12 o clock as usual and there were 8 girls in the weight room at one time.

I havent seen 8 girls in my gym last year every day combined.

Its memorial day weekend in the states so i wondernif that had something to do with it.
>>
>>37326734
Maybe they want to build a nice physique, rather than being a fat turd like you OP.

>m-muh THE PRESS!
>>
File: image.png (515 KB, 920x823) Image search: [Google]
image.png
515 KB, 920x823
>>37326734
Perhaps they were working out as a group and you just have serious autusm?
>>
>>37326875

Please tell me how partial side bends with baby weight contribute to a nice physique more than a heavy OHP.
>>
>>37326887

They weren't because I know those people and they train individually and not with each other. So no, you have autism, not me.
>>
>>37326891
What use is a nice set of abs without decent obliques framing them?

but yes, pointless with baby weight and most people do them wrong anyway.
>>
>>37326745

Like this?

>>>/gif/8631504
>>
>Old guy loads up bit more than a plate on like 4 different platforms
>doesn't use any of them

>Asian guy grabs two dumbells to do shoulder presses
>goes to the sitting ohp place
>does two sets with the dumbells
>leaves everything on the seat and leaves gym.

>different old guy
>seen at the gym everyday
>only does some stretching at the pull up bar.

My gym is fucking weird
>>
i saw a guy get on his knees with the tricep pulldown handles in hand and begin bowing. it looked like a reverse hyperextension. i have no idea what it's called, if it's even a real thing, so i can't google it. any ideas, lads? he never extended his arms, just kept them bent as he bowed
>>
>>37329037

Cable crunches?
>>
>>37329084
sounds good to me. it looked retarded as fuck the way he did them, and he was a skinny guy so i didn't even take the exercise seriously. but yeah, cable crunches makes sense
>>
>>37329037
Trolling? He was probably working his abs.
>>
>>37329108
no, not trolling. it happened at the end of my workout and the kid looked like a meme dyel. it was my first time seeing cable crunches and i guess i brain farted my way out of being capable of rational thinking lol
>>
>>37329123
Try them. Cable crunches are GOAT.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.