[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Tips for dealing with extra skin after weight loss. I feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1458432654552.jpg (35 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1458432654552.jpg
35 KB, 540x540
ITT: Tips for dealing with extra skin after weight loss.

I feel like it's weighing me down when I run, and I can't fit into certain clothes still.

I also have problems aesthetically as my results don't look as great in the mirror..
>>
>>37326215
Skin tightening surgery, HGH, build a lot of muscle, stay hydrated.
>>
Learn to not eat so much food in your next life you fatass
>>
>>37326215

Michael J. Fox is a great man you faggot!!
>>
>>37326215
depends how much skin, some of it will shrink
if you lost a lot then it won't shrink anymore, then loose until 10-12%bf, maintain it for some time and then surgery
>>
>>37326215
I'm sorry but i couldn't help but laugh at this picture.

I'm not even trying to be /b/ here. Just saying, it's funny. Knowing the type of guy M.J.F is he would probably also find it funny.
>>
>>37326215

When will they ever learn
>>
>>37326320
You don't get it do you? You must be underage.

The image has nothing to do with there being a manlet.
>>
>>37326215
Compression shirts and pantaloons, my man.

And I guess go see someone for the mental stuff or just talk to others in the same situation.
I used to feel terrible and I stalled for a good month on my weight loss after losing over 145 lbs, but now I've stopped caring and I'm off to finishing up on the last 50-60 lbs.
If you weren't fat as hell like I was, just give it time and perhaps some of the skin will tighten back up for you.
>>
>>37326361
Yeah, It is but I'm seeing it start to be just a skin sack hanging at my sides. There is obviously some subcutaneous fat still there, but I'll try to get some compression clothing, and hopefully that will aid in the running and tightening process.

I'm also concerned with my plateauing, but I know I've been shrinking, and building muscle so I don't feel that bad about it.

Started at 343 got down to 320 in Sept. then 290 by november and now I'm sitting in the 250s.

I feel like once I get into the 240s 230s I should start to feel a little better.
>>
File: IMG_20160509_030404094.jpg (821 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160509_030404094.jpg
821 KB, 1920x1080
Fatty here, 295 down from 370. How much loose skin will I have once I hit 250ish?
>>
>>37326942
Plenty
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.