[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Manlets BTFO. Why even lift, if just makes you wider and you'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-05-26-21-25-36.png (156 KB, 1080x1539) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-26-21-25-36.png
156 KB, 1080x1539
Manlets BTFO.
Why even lift, if just makes you wider and you'll appear shorter like a human chode.
>>
Gay.
>>
prove she isn't fat
>>
>>37325708
I'm a manlet, feeling pretty good about it desu..
AMA
>>
>>37325708
caring what women think

stop thinking like a manlet
>>
>something about a kiss on the top of the head is just the best :)
have fun with your emotional roller-coaster of bat shit insane daddy issues.
>>
>>37325708

if youre actually 6 feet and waste your time shit posting then youre a big waste of a 6 foot tall person
>>
>>37325708

you lift because of teh test gains and to feel good. Not to impress girls you faggot nu male
>>
>>37325708
Actually it makes people think you're a meat titan and girls swoon at the fact that you can lift them overhead

The arm gropes alone make it worth it. Every time I go out with a new girl she's squeezing my arms within 30 minutes
>>
>>37325797
>Every time I go out with a new girl she's squeezing my arms within 30 minutes
That's a natural reaction from seeing a slightly bigger squeaky toy
>>
oh god if a girl is this worried about height then shes gonna be a nightmare dating
>>
Like.. 65-80% of the girls on tinder that have a height requirement are usually 5/10 or worse and obese
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.