[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I read the sticky, and didn't see anything this specific,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 2307305-skelator.jpg (16 KB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
2307305-skelator.jpg
16 KB, 300x252
I read the sticky, and didn't see anything this specific, and I had a few questions.

I'm 19, 6'0", 160-65lbs. Not concerned about gaining weight, and as a hungry skeleton, definitely don't need to lose weight.

I've exercised before in the past. When I was 16 and a lot chubbier I found a Insanity dvd set for like $10 and I figured why the fuck not. I did it for 8 months (Not following any diet plan) and just got bored of it after losing the weight. Since then I'm stuck in skeletor mode because my metabolism keeps my weight at a constant 160-65. My job requires heavy lifting through at least 4 hours of my 8 hour shifts. I bought the weights second hand so it could make my job all the easier in the summer months when I'll already be sweating my ass off.

I could easily look on google for some generic routine, but would appreciate some guidance here from /fit/. I just want to get stronger to make work easier. I've got a bench/rack/7 foot bar with weights. Also a curlbar, and barbell. Pull up bar as well, but I can't bolt that to my door frame at my apartment.

I'd appreciate it if you guys could be cool and give me some advice on reps/sets/routine. Mainly where to start, and in what increments to increase. Thanks in advance.
>>
Just be yourself and get at least 30 minutes of zumba every day
Also don't forget your kale shakes bro
>>
READ THE FUCKING STICKY AGAIN

GOMAD+SS

GAIN SOME WEIGHT NOT EVEN 200LBS CMON
>>
>>37325228
You didn't read the sticky you fuckface
You read the titles and decided it doesn't apply to you
>>
If you read the sticky then you would know that to gain strength, you need to gain muscle, and to gain muscle, you need to gain weight. Read the sticky again. Lift big, eat big, get big (and strong).
>>
>>37325272
>>37325308
>>37325323
Wasn't asking how to gain weight. I got that part.

I was asking what is a good routine to start with.
>>
>>37325228
Read SS for the technique and general advice and then pick any routine you want
There is literally only one chapter about the routine itself

I don't understand why everyone doesn't do this
>>
>>37325328
Then you read the sticky and decide on a routine from the suggested routines.
You are looking at the fucking titles and saying you've read it. Read it again and again until it sinks in your fucking brain.

How on earth do you expect to make any meaningful strength gains if you can't focus for 5 fucking minutes and read a literal how-to manual.
>>
>>37325328
You said you're not concerned about gaining weight. We're setting you straight and telling you that you should be. Also, there are routines in the sticky. So now we know for sure you didn't read it.
>>
>>37325328
Yoga with light weights is probably the best workout routine to get toned without getting huge
>>
>>37325364
Thanks, finally a straight answer. I'll probably try this. What kinds of foods will help me gain weight? Avocados?
>>
>>37325377
if you accidentally get too huge you can just eat a lot of celery since it's negative calories.
>>
>>37325389
Could I really get too big?
>>
>>37325440
You're being meme'd. Stop being a lazy fuck and read the sticky properly.
>>
>>37325440
Falling for the b8 this Hard. Holy shit you're never gonna make it just get off of /fit/ and never come back
>>
>>37325228
GOMAD+DOZEN DONUTS EVERY NIGHT
>>
>>37325524
I don't want to get too big and look like I do steroids.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.