[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /fit/ think of the buffdudes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: buffdudes.jpg (143 KB, 626x376) Image search: [Google]
buffdudes.jpg
143 KB, 626x376
what does /fit/ think of the buffdudes?
>>
Pretty good at exercise, pretty gayfaggots otherwise
>>
>>37319398
not natty
>>
>>37319398
the buzzfeed the fitness industry. Just same old shit regurgitated just from some homos pretending to be natty.
>>
>>37319398
I love the buffdudes man great content especially their form videos!
They're also funny and I'm always smiling while I'm watching their videos
>>
>>37319411
>>37319411
Natty is for faggots, roids make you big and juicy
>>
>>37319398

Fuck off advertising your shit channel you shrunken bellend
>>
>>37319398
They were meh, just another channel milking the lifting mem, but the moment they mentioned 'the 1000 club' and didn't actually mean kg or olympic lifting, they dropped to shit.

How fucking weak of a person must you be to consider a powerliftin total of 1000 something of note?

If you consider the total of women under 130lbs to be an achievement for men, you should just go ahead and an hero.
>>
These guys are great! Their video are informative and fun, what do you guys think of The Buffdudes?
>>
>>37319481
bump
>>
>>37319449
Your a fag just for using the word "juicy"
>>
Wow they look strong as hell I wouldn't fuck with them. I just subscribed looking forward to getting buff too
>>
I think this guy is a better youtuber
>>
1 word fagets
>>
>>37319398
C-c-check them out senpai. They're pretty "based" desu senpai. They have lots of good info and really entertaining videos. Like and share.

How bout these frog memes. Facebook me!
>>
>>37319437
>>37319646
>>37319820
>>37321481

Ok. This is downright desperation.
>>
>>37321433
fuck you
>>
they're just like a good 90% of the fake natty fitness youtubers, as long as you don't buy any of the shit they're selling there isn't any reason not to give a couple of their videos a look for a take on form or a new exercise - you learn something everyday if you try
>>
Child molestor and drug addict bodybuilders, sounds pretty shit desu.
>>
File: natty or not.jpg (268 KB, 1254x1022) Image search: [Google]
natty or not.jpg
268 KB, 1254x1022
>>37319398
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>37324375
why does arnie look so shit here
>>
>>37319437
I sure do love how they go on about perfect form and show it with 1pl8 squats!

They are a lot weaker than they look, and the few times they do lift heavy their form is dogshit
>>
File: arnie.jpg (51 KB, 216x379) Image search: [Google]
arnie.jpg
51 KB, 216x379
>>37324410
because your expectations have changed

black and white pics make people look bigger
>>
>>37319398
Sage and report.
Viral marketing.
>>
Buffdudes are always my go to for fitness information; they're always using sources and examples to backup their statements.
>>
>>37321825
Summer please leave
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.