[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a hungry skeleton and get told i'm too skinny and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
I'm a hungry skeleton and get told i'm too skinny and that i should eat more etc all the fucking time and i'm fucking done with it.
How do i get to look like Brad Pitt in Fight Club as fast as possible and make all these fucking normies jealous as fuck?
Please help me i'm vegetarian and don't know how to grow muscles
>>
>>37316882
Read the sticky you faggot

>SS + GOMAD
>>
Steroids.
>>
>>37316889
Look man, unless you want to be a literal t rex, dont fo ss gomad
>>
>>37316926
What should i do then? I would even start eating meat again if that means i can stop being a lanky shit
>>
>>37316984
Eat fucking food dumbass, is it that hard? Youre skinny because you either eat small portions alot, or eat a little bit of small meals. Eat fat, meat, and throw in a little empty calories on top if you want something.
>>
>>37316984
Dont be a vegetarian too stupid, veggies etc dont have the same calories as meat. And eat alot if rice/grits. Grits have alot of calories.
>>
>>37316882
Weigh yourself every few days, record it. If you're not getting heavier every week, eat more. Don't lose sight of your abs - ie: don't bulk too fast. Don't eat shit food. Drink water and milk only, fruit juice is alright if it's freshly squeezed.

Follow a routine, whereby you do 4 sets of 12 reps on bench, overhead press, bent over rows, pull ups, chin ups and other shit you will find out about along the way.

Do low reps with higher weight on squats and deadlifts.

This will work while you're starting out. If you commit for long enough you will learn more and this post will not apply anymore.
>>
>>37317042
This is wrong
>>37316882 op you're eating the wrong things go for beans lentils especially, black beans, green beans, broccoli, kale, you can eat one bag of lentils and it's 120g of protein it's also cheap $1.29 you just aren't very well educated yet
>>
>>37317680
Thanks
>>
>>37317680
>>37317680
Enjoy your no gains. Dont forget to climb everest while your at it
>>
>>37317680
You can make it with rice and use garlic salts hot sauce or even mic it together
I like to do a bag of rice, a bag of lentils, mix with black beans etc
>>
>>37317720
kek nice reference
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.