[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here supplement with zinc? If so, did you notice any difference
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
Anyone here supplement with zinc? If so, did you notice any difference in sleep and libido? Also, what are some ways to increase your libido? I want to be horny 24/7
>>
I take a supplement that has zinc, magnesium, and calcium. I'm still a big stupid faggot just like before.
>>
>>37315091
Bigger cums
>>
>>37315119

I don't really mind how big is my load. All I want is to be hard very often.
>>
>>37315091
Zinc causes hairloss
>>
Eat cloves of garlic
>>
>>37315183

Are you sure? People claim it helps with hair loss
>>
i tried many things and the best thing you can take are protiotics. I fixed my dick by eating suerkraut and drinking kefir.
>>
>>37315238
Yea it helps if you find hairloss desirable
>>
What's the recommended daily dosage for zinc anyway?
>>
>>37315274

Scratch that, found it myself. Most sites seem to say 40 mg/day max
>>
>>37315091
I take ZMA and my sleep was never as good as now. Better sleep = more test = more libido = BOOM u r alpha
>>
>>37315251
[Underrated post]
>>
>>37315183
>>37315268
>>37315238

There's a fine line to walk with zinc. Hair loss can be triggered by a zinc deficiency, HOWEVER excess zinc can be an issue as well. Taking too much zinc or taking it longer than 3-4 weeks at a stretch may hinder absorption of other minerals like copper, magnesium, manganese, and iron. Those are all necessary for maintaining healthy hair.
>>
one time i took 2 50mg zinc and had the most powerful fap of my life

i used to take it after lifting a year or so ago, then i vomited after taking it with fish oil and haven't taken it since. plus i heard it increases risk of prostate cancer or something
>>
>>37315334

Makes sense. I'm thinking of taking 50 mg every other day. I also eat plenty of dark chocolate, which contains alot of copper
>>
File: 1209947209689.jpg (547 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1209947209689.jpg
547 KB, 1280x800
>>37315251
Both kefir and sauerkraut are mostly useful because of their prebiotics, not probiotics.

All fermented foods and drinks have a huge range of benefits for the gut and mineral/vitamin content. There's a reason they're at the top of so many charts, especially compared against commercially produced bullshit yoghurt with barely more than a few million temporary bacteria

Important difference to understand
>>
Last summer during my cut I started taking zinc. I felt like I was on steroids. Energy all the time, constantly horny, etc. When I got off the cut I stopped taking zinc and still felt great. Turns out I was just zinc deficient during the cut, but once I upped my calories I was consuming enough

Moral of the story senpai is that zinc won't help you unless your diet is deficient. Tbh you should just record what you eat and add up thr zinc to see if it is.
>>
>>37315364
it causes nausea when taken on an empty stomach you stupid fuck

take zinc after meals
>>
>>37315364
The max dosage a guy should take a day is 45mg. Any more and it induces nausea and vomiting
>>
>>37315113
>audible bark laugh
>>
>>37315091
i cum more no joke
>>
Been taking zinc for over a year now. When I started taking it I didn't notice anything. I'm running out so I'll stop taking it for a while and see if anything changes. I eat an excellent diet so I'm guessing I get plenty of zinc from food anyway.
>>
if you are deficient it'll aid with drive. If you aren't it'll just turn you into peter north.
>>
>>37315251
Is this legit?
>>
>>37315334
How much is too much? I usually have one pill every other day
>>
>>37315268
underrated lel
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.