[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cheap food
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1452746588522.jpg (15 KB, 217x241) Image search: [Google]
1452746588522.jpg
15 KB, 217x241
Guys, I'm fucking starving.

But why is fast food so fucking expensive?

Seriously, the least expensive menu Pizzahut offers is like 16 euros.

Why can't food be cheap? I'm a poorfuck and only weigh 120lbs.
>>
File: HealthyCheapBulkDieting.jpg (913 KB, 1218x2643) Image search: [Google]
HealthyCheapBulkDieting.jpg
913 KB, 1218x2643
>>
>>37314924
Learn to cook faggot. You can make a pizza for like 4 bucks and a healthy meal for less. I bought 6 chicken legs, a kilo of rice, some mushrooms, onions, garlic and carrots on sale, deboned and marinated the chicken so i can pan cook it whenever i want, made chicken stock using the bones, used half the stock to make a bomb-ass risotto with mushrooms and garlic and the other half for some chicken and noodles soup. I'm gonna eat atleast 3 days with like 10€ worth of ingredients.
>>
>>37314947
Not op, what could be the substitute for eggs and chicken ?
>>
>>37315041
Nothing, both are god-tier. Ofcourse any meat works just as fine as chicken, if not better, but they cant beat the price and macros of chicken. Eggs are basically free protein, if you eat 5 eggs a day, that's 30g of protein that you now have to get from somewhere else.
>>
>>37315041
more milk
>>
>>37314924

how fucking stupid are you?

>1.5kg of kidney beans/chick peas/butter beans/etc for 1.5 euro
>premade tomato sauces for 2 euro a kg
>chicken 3 euro a kg
>various pork cuts 3-4 euro a kg

You can literally make a badass spic bean mix for almost nothing and get lots of protein/fibre.

Chicken/pork just requires a bit of spices on it and you can literally dump it on the oven.

Hell, if you're lazy you can buy pre-seasoned ones for like 10-20% more than plain.

Making delicious high protein sandwiches cost almost nothing as well.

Oats + protein powder tastes great and is dirt cheap.

stop being a dumbshit.
>>
16 eurodollars for a pizza? What?
>>
>>37314924
I made Two large Tupperware containers of food for that price last night. Will get me through the whole weekend. Buying pre made food is literally retarded, Especially if poor.
>>
File: jelly.jpg (69 KB, 454x414) Image search: [Google]
jelly.jpg
69 KB, 454x414
OP opt for some Sugar Free Jelly, don't notice a difference in weight gain using this shit, and i have this shit 5x a week.
>>
>>37315224
why no one ever mentions lentil?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.