[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help a manlet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
Im 5'5, is there anything I can do to 'gain' height?
Or stretch my body or somethin
>>
Jelq exercises for your neck.
>>
>>37311951
Grow, grow, grow
>>
File: wat.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>>37311959
nope.
>>
>>37311973
>Grow, grow, grow
So Im fucked?
>>
Wear high heels
>>
1.) Have good posture. 2.) Have some fucking self confidence jesus Christ
>>
>>37311951
No. Fellow manlet here. We just gotta act confident even though there are people who are 5'8" and considered short but they still tower over us
>>
>>37311951
I know someone who can manipulate their height but they are already a giant
just be happy with yourself
>>
>>37312086
>gotta act confident

Is that what manlets call that discomforting thing they do where they have to be the center of attention all the time by half yelling and making big gestures?
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 960x678) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 960x678
>>37311973
>>37311986
He just helped you anon. Do stretching exercises at night. Reach as high as you can towards the ceiling and chant" grow, grow, GROW!". You have to really feel yourself growing while doing it though. The mind will take over after a few weeks and activate your growth plates again causing a few inches of growth. This method was confirmed by another manlet last year. He posted pics for proof. Good luck anon
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 640x266
>>37312132
Holy fuck why do they all do this??
>when the fuck will they learn
>>
File: lel2.jpg (80 KB, 1140x475) Image search: [Google]
lel2.jpg
80 KB, 1140x475
>>37312132

kek, literally every manlet I've met has done that shit.
>>
>>37312134
Do I have to chant ?
Its late at night and mummy and daddy are sleeping
>>
>>37312134
I actually gained a cm doing this when I was 18 after like 5 years of zero growth but it probably just was last growth spurt. I'm trying it again anyway
>>
>>37312132
fuck thats my pet peeve. im a lanklet and i used to do that shit and it worked but i realized i was attracting equally annoying cunts
>>
>>37312132
It's actually when a manlet follows you around the free-weights doing a loud cycle right next to you, and glares at you between sets
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.