[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, this guy ran 50 ironman in 50 states in 50 days sleeping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: natty.jpg (43 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
natty.jpg
43 KB, 550x366
So, this guy ran 50 ironman in 50 states in 50 days sleeping 4h30 a night, apparently thanks to his red bull consumption and 3500kcal breakfasts...

My question is: is this kind of thing even possible natty? I mean 2.5 miles swim, 112 miles bicycle, 26 miles running, times 50, in 50 days????
honest nontrolling question btw
my instincts tells me this isn't possible natty for 99% of already fit people, and this guy is obviously on gear

but I could be wrong

after all they are plenty of natty tour de france riders, they don't win, but they exist, only 2/3 of tour de france competitors are on gear I think

the total volume of tour de france is pretty insane, but not as insane as 50 ironman, "only" about 100-120 miles a day, 21 days with 2 rest days.

what do you think? what PED could help for this?
>>
mid section looks like gear use, also gyno
>>
>4h sleep
>running on caffeine and stims

Jesus I cant imagine how shitty that feels.
>>
STERONS
T
E
R
O
N
S
>>
200% natty
>>
>>37306783
very shitty
>>
Sheeeit
>>
You can do iron man's natty. But not be a muscular as him and do 50 of them. I was a competitive cyclist and I was 137 lbs And 6'0
>>
Look at his core area of course he's juiced. He's just such a faggot that he didn't hit the gym enough to get blown up delts.
>>
>ishenattyanons?
of fucking course not.
But if what you say is true, it is fucking impressive no matter what and how much is in that man.
>>
>>37306882
this a very creative response you really managed to add something to what he said and to this thread and to our lives , you are the real inspiration that we all need you autistic piece of shit
>>
File: 1463959728946.jpg (116 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1463959728946.jpg
116 KB, 500x376
>>37308585
>>
he was eating pizza for breakfast wasn't he
>>
>>37308784
>not eating pizza for breakfast
welcome to catabolia
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.