[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>stop eating sugar today >massive headache jesus christ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1330916658343.jpg (27 KB, 543x499) Image search: [Google]
1330916658343.jpg
27 KB, 543x499
>stop eating sugar today
>massive headache

jesus christ this shit is crack

why do we eat this shit?
>>
>>37305772
because of juices
>>
>>37305772

because people are dumb as fuck
>>
You have a headache because youve eaten barely any calories because you have no idea how to eat, not because you stopped eating sugar.

Retarded fuck.
>>
>Le correlation is causation faec

Your headache is either psychosomatic (because you're a suggestible idiot) or you've decreased your fluid intake to the point that you're dehydrated.

Cocaine withdrawal doesn't cause headaches btw. You're thinking of caffeine.
>>
>>37305838
He's saying it's addictive. You're looking too deep into this, it's fit not sci
>>
>>37305833
I just ate 600 calories a few hours ago, fucker.
>>
>>37305881
wew
>>
File: 461[1].png (339 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
461[1].png
339 KB, 680x680
>>37305772
Sugar is FUEL for you brains idiot

Try driving a car without gas you idiot
>>
>>37305901

I express shock at your statement, young man.
>>
>>37305901
This, we need sugar nigger, like it or not
>>
>stop eating sugar

Idiot.
>>
>>37305901
>Implying that fibrous carbs parents broken down into sugars just at a slower rate incurring a significantly lower insulin spike for slow release energy

In other news there's a guy jacking it on my bus
>>
>stop drinking water
>massive headache

Holy shit we is all crackheads!
>>
>>37305959
/Aren't
>>
>>37305772

you got diabetus bro?
should get checked
>>
>>37305959
How about fucking off with your disinfo?
>>
>stop breathing oxygen
>feel light-headed and sick
OxygEN IS CRACK GUYS
>>
>>37305838
if you smoke crack and you stop smoking crack you're gonna get a headache you fucking shut in
>>
>>37306033
Not necessarily. Most crack addicts are also terrible at maintaining their health so when they cut the crack out all the bad shit, like dehydration and malnutrition, that they were covering up comes out from under the waxy white blankets. I stopped cold turkey after a month of heavy use (mostly blow to be fair) back in '07 and mostly experienced anhedonia and tiredness but I made sure to get at least 2l of liquids and 2500 kcal daily.
>>
We dont need sugar at all. I consume less than 5g of sugar per week, and I feel great.
>>
Fruit has all the sugar you "need". (Obviously, otherwise cavemen never would have survived.).

Eating more sugar than that, i.e. soda, candy, added sugar in every goddamn thing, becomes literally addictive, and yes, you will experience withdrawal symptoms if you stop. Ketofags are all too familiar with this, and even have a name for it, the "keto flu".
>>
>>37306399
You dont need fruit sugar either. All vitamins in fruit should be ingested via supplements
>>
>>37307238
nice bait
>>
stop the false equivocation of sugar with sucrose. sucrose is colloquially known as "sugar" but you won't find any in grains or milk, which have sugar. the sugar in fruit and the sugar that makes table sugar so sweet is fructose. humans need no more than 0 grams of fructose. it doesn't "fuel" you any more than glucose, and in large enough quantities it causes liver damage. at best it gives you a quick insulin response which can give you impulse to exercise. you need glucose. you do not need sugar. brocolli and spinach have all the nutrients you get from fruit.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.