[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>192cm (6'3) >83.2 kilo (183.4 lbs) >still around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1463303388979.jpg (124 KB, 620x451) Image search: [Google]
1463303388979.jpg
124 KB, 620x451
>192cm (6'3)
>83.2 kilo (183.4 lbs)
>still around 20% bf
>have cuted high deficit for really long as soon as i decided to change my body
>have bulked a few kilo
>still have a gut that i hate
>average guy gut, for normies, but i hate it
>got droped by gf
>feel sick af because of it

should i just cut to get ride of the gut or part of it?
i dont look skeleton at all for now, but i assume that would make me reach the skeleton level?

for a skinyfat lanklet at what percentage would the gut go away?
15% to look decent?
>>
Dude if you're not even to 200 at 6'3" you've got a problem.
>no frame
>skinny fat
>no muskills
>>
Im 193cm and about 92kg atm.
When I was about your size in weight I dont remember having too big of a "gut" so I think you are just skinny and thinking about your gut too much. I would say fuck cutting and just start hitting the gym and try to eat healthy.
At this height from my experience its somewhat hard to actually get noticeably "fat".
>>
I'm 190-192cm 90kg still looking pretty skinny should be around 10% bf...For our height i think 95-100kg is ideal weight
>>
File: My Snapshot_10.jpg (24 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
My Snapshot_10.jpg
24 KB, 640x480
>>37305436
>>37305496
>>37305591
>>
File: My Snapshot_12.jpg (24 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
My Snapshot_12.jpg
24 KB, 640x480
>>37305436
>>37305496
>>37305591
>>37305609
thats me
scale say 21% bf
and im at 83.2 kilo for 192cm as i said before.

i have cut for many month at a extreme deficit so thats why i propably lost lot of muscles too, but i was dyel so its not t hat important.

now im both not muscular, but still have that flabby ugly gut that i hate.
>>
>>37305623
>>37305609
you should bulk and lift heavy
>>
Damn it looks pretty bad :( I don't worry about macros that much, i'm trying to eat 1g of protein per kg and not even watching calories still doing good...hit the gym hard and slowly you will fix that body :)
>>
>>37305642
i see
i wasnt sure but now that i look at my own pictures, it feel like ive lsot a bit of gut even if im bulking.
thougt i would automaticaly get a bit more fat while bulking, especialy considering i completely fucked my bulk at first...

>>37305658
i count all my calories, prety autistic about it, but it worked so far, the road will be long but i'll get there...

i do something like 1.5 or 1.8g of protein per kilo.

i think i'll be able to get where i want, but its just sometimes shits happen and it make you rething everything that you're doing, guess thats whats hapening to me.
>>
>>37305690
Well if you manage to track your macros and hit gym really hard time is only thing that stops you seeing some nice resoults....keep it up bro :) I belive in you :) I think that belly is pure genetics, dw about it...it will be fixed.
>>
>>37305715
thanks man even if i dont know you thats still nice to have someone say that

i remember my mothersaying when i was a kid, that the doctor said my gut was genetic and i will always have it, and i want to prove them wrong.

i wana fix all that shit and make my life better, my body and my mind.
>>
>>37305623
That's not a gut it's APT
>>
>>37305690
Don't worry about your protein intake like the another anon said.
Eat enough to bulk but not too much or you will get too much fat.
You have to take something like 1,5 / 2 kg per months.
If you lift hard (at least 4 days per week, 45mins session minimum) the "fat" you will get from the bulk won't look as bad as now, if you can do some cardio it would really help too.

Do the bulk for 3 to 5 months, track your weight every 2 weeks and adjust you diet from that => too much kg => eat less, not enough kg => eat more.

After the bulk see how you progressed, normally you should have some fat, but it won't be too bad, from there you will have to maintain you weight, you should eat as healthy as you can to lose fat and get muscle, but still be at the same weight.
>>
I reckon it depends on genetics. Im 13% and still have a small gut. It disappeared when i was around 9%, but everyones different
>>
File: life-humor-someecards_original.jpg (28 KB, 400x280) Image search: [Google]
life-humor-someecards_original.jpg
28 KB, 400x280
>>37305782
the fuck is APT

>>37305835
im following a intermediate scooby routine, i really like it, and i feel like it work my body prety well, adn the rythm is good so my muscle have the time to rest.

i thougt cardio during a bulk was useless other than for hearth health tho?

also my diet is really healthy, id say the most unhealthy food i eat is peanut butter 100% natural one, no added shit.

other than that, its mostly chicken/turkey, fish, rice, pasta, nothing fancy.

>>37305837
i hope i wont be that unlucky, but it could be the same for me...

well one of my main goal to feel better mentaly and more confident is to get ride of that gut, so i'll get there whatever it take.

judging on all the advices, i guess i'm gonna keep bulking, taking my time and lifting hard, thanks guys, i was getting a little slow thos last workout but i feel more motivated now
>>
>>37305894
Anteriir pelvic tilt, a posture issue.

I was like you and wanted to look good immediately so i just ate like normal and didnt bulk. I lost most if my fat (9%bf) and looked a lot better, but not how i wanted to look, so now im bulking up ro 200lbs from 160 (194 now, so very close) before i go on another diet. I dont kniw how long youve been cutting/working out but i wasted about 3 months of progress by not eating cos i wanted instant gratification. Dont be me pal.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.