[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Claims to have done SS >Didn't do power cleans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 0624_trainer3.jpg (40 KB, 300x292) Image search: [Google]
0624_trainer3.jpg
40 KB, 300x292
>Claims to have done SS
>Didn't do power cleans

I SERIOUSLY hope none of you do this
>>
i started doing them about two weeks ago. i'm not very good at them yet but i love them.
>>
>>37304591
>Not buying Starting Strength 6th edition and doing the Advanced 2nd stage modified microloading phase for 14 months and subscribing to the Wichita Falls Weekly and hiring a milkman to deliver you milk everyday
YNDTP
>>
>>37304591
I do stronglifts instead, no need for that pish
>>
>>37304761
inferior program
>>
I don't know how to power clean. I've watched tutorials, but feel like im not doing them right.
>>
I bet that atleast 80% of people doing them in SS have a shit tech

And once you do it rippletits style, you are already developing a shit tech, which is an issue if you try to switch to oly lifting
>>
>>37304932
What's wrong with how he teaches them?
>>
>>37304932
any recommendations for tutorials on doing it right? Probably just need someone experienced to actually show me in person.
>>
You got me OP, instead I am doing deadlift 3x5
>>
>>37304952
>Probably just need someone experienced to actually show me in person.

This.

>>37304950
Almost everything. Its okayish for his methods, increasing deadlift, but not so much for developing power / skill in the lifts
>>
>>37304591
>doing ripps version of the 'power clean'

Lmao
>>
>>37304911

Practice, practice, practice.

I've lifted for 1,5 years. I just started practicing them the other week. I'm still on a really low weight and I do them before moving on to my other lifts. I just practice and film myself until I feel like I hit a good form. Then I pick up where I left off the next week.
>>
>>37304950
>What's wrong with how he teaches them?
nothing, rip has just stepped on the toes of the US oly lifters so many times that they hate his guts and try to discredit everything he says. and then when the russians say the same thing as rip the US lifters don't say a word.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.