[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yo /fit/ i have a question. So like 25lbs ago I got a qt womanlet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Snapchat-3150963892817934211.jpg (520 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-3150963892817934211.jpg
520 KB, 1080x1920
Yo /fit/ i have a question.

So like 25lbs ago I got a qt womanlet gf at college (im 6'2" and shes a bit over 5 ft). Shes great, super smart, in the same stem major as me, and is friends with all of my friends. Her family is a bunch of assholes, but I can deal with that. Shes totally wifeable, if I decide I want to go the wife route.
Heres the thing, I wouldnt say im zyzz material yet, but im definitely more attractive. Face gains, confidence, abs, vascularity, posture gains, the whole 9 yards. And I've been noticing mires and other qts and I keep wondering if I'm missing out on some great experi(pussy)ences so early by being so committed to her. Should I stick with her or what? Wait for her to cheat? Maybe Im just still bluepilled and think love is real.

Also conisder
>we'd make fuckloads of money together
>all of our friends would probably hate me for dumping/cheating and fucking other women, at least till we get out of college
>took my virginity
>really sweet/qt/can totally dig my fetishes
>wants kids and I dont

Pic related, is me. Still on a cut to lose my gyno bitchtits and lose the rest of the fat around my waist.
Cutting tips?
>>
Age?(both of you)
>>
You're a fag, and not the fun-loving kind, the kind I want to burn in a pile of tires.
>>
>>37304491
have you tried lifting?
>>
When I was single and not banging sluts I thought all I wanted was a girlfriend. I met a few girls, and one was really great. We really hit it off and we've been in a relationship for about 2 years now, live together, the whole nine yards. Now guess what I want? To go out and bang sluts.

The grass is always greener. If you want sex for sex's sake, you will be left feeling extremely empty. My gf is also 100% cool with me banging other girls if I wanted to, but you know what? I really don't want to. Once you get into the groove with someone, where sex is more than just getting your nut (it's a full experience of mental and physical), sex for the sake of hooking up becomes way less attractive.

My $0.02
>>
>>37304536
>My gf is also 100% cool with me banging other girls if I wanted to,

so how many side dudes does she have
>>
>>37304510
Both 19, shes going to be 20 soon though. I know, were still so young.
>>
>>37304563
> 19 and thinks he knows about "wife material"

Pull your head out of your ass lad and go lift weights.
>>
>>37304550
None in fact. Girls are extremely loyal, no matter what you have heard.

I'm high value, I have a sick job, I'm muscular, I drive a really nice car, and in comparison to her, she knows that I can pull sluts way easier than she can meet guys. She would also have an extremely hard time finding another guy with value like me. When you have status in your community or in the world, your girl will do anything not to lose you.
>>
>>37304574
If you're OP then you're delusional. Not in any world are you "muscular". I feel bad for your girl you egotistical buttfuck.
>>
>>37304535
Havent thought of that yet, maybe I'll try over the summer. Probably not though.
>>
>>37304596
I'm not OP retard.
>>
>>37304596
Opie here, thats not me, thats >>37304536
>>
>>37304614
Whatever. I still feel bad for your girl and anyone around you.
>>
File: 1461559475870.jpg (23 KB, 527x409) Image search: [Google]
1461559475870.jpg
23 KB, 527x409
>>37304491
If not bait
>Why would you give up a guarantee
>You lose the girl you lose the mirin'
>Sloots like to see other people with a shitty life then them
>Stick with your current girl
>Also start lifting
>>
>>37304491
>Still on a cut to lose my gyno bitchtits
>Gyno
bitch, are you trying to bait or something?
>>
>>37304631
Not b8. Thanks m8.

Ive been lifing for a few months to just lose weight. Started as a turbofat, and wanted to get to something more workable, and then bulk and make gains.
>>
>>37304655
Maybe not gyno, but theyre puffy and fat. That picture just has good angle/lighting to make it seem less so.
>>
>>37304563
>19
>thinks he knows shit enough to make life long decisions
RIP in pieces.
>>
>>37304689
I know im not old enough fag, thats why I came to the autism & body dysmorphia board to ask.
>>
Best b8 I've seen in a while. This is some top tier shit right here
>>
>>37304491
Why the long face peter?
>>
>>37304491
>actually found a nice girl
>wants to leave for sluts
>with that body
go for it op.
>>
>>37304536
>guess what I want? To go out and bang sluts.
>My gf is also 100% cool with me banging other girls if I wanted to, but you know what? I really don't want to
r u a grill
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.