[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
plebs who think fruit is bad for you, show me one hamplanet that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: A-fruit-bowl-007.jpg (32 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
A-fruit-bowl-007.jpg
32 KB, 460x276
plebs who think fruit is bad for you, show me one hamplanet that got fat eating fruits.

>sugar is bad
>pic related
>>
IIFYM

Meat + Veggies + Junk Food with remaining calories

vs

Meat + Veggies + Fruit with remaining calories.

Fruit bloats me up, junk-food doesn't.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
>>37302597
Can Fruit Make You Fat? Longterm Fruitarians Are Obese?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuL5jACy05k
>>
>>37302608
Well what's your remaining calories when you do eat fruit? lol
Eat like 1 fuckin banana and you wont get fat
>>
>>37302608
You are full of shit.
>>
>>37302597
Who seriously thinks fruit is bad for you. You have to eat an obscene amount of fruit to reach such a high caloric intake that it would rival anything other than vegetables.
>>
Fruit has a lot of micronutrients that you need and also contribute a lot to fiber intake. Nothing wrong with fruit at all.
>>
>>37302608

>IIFYM retard
>a calorie of wholemeal bread is the same as a calorie of pure sugar is the same as a calorie of HFCS

You cancerous lot are worse than vegans, at least vegans aren't fatfucks.
>>
>>37302597
Durianrider please go.

Like seriously you're a fucking whining bikefag. You're from australia yet have no banter. What the fuck are you doing? Just give up already
>>
There was a guy on some tv show that ate 100 oranges a day and was wondering why he wasn't losing weight
>>
File: May 21 2016.jpg (166 KB, 701x1072) Image search: [Google]
May 21 2016.jpg
166 KB, 701x1072
>>37302621
>>37302627
>>37302812

I'm leaner than all of you and do IIFYM and after eating my protein and veggies I fill the rest of my calories with whatever I want.
>>
>>37302812
what does iifym stand for?
>>
fruit isnt bad, it keeps you full for a long time, same as multigrain bread, etc, it doesnt spike you insuline like "real sugar" (syrup, etc) because the sugar is stuck in the fruits, so your body has to metabolise all of it, not like the syrup, who goes in your blood very, and spike your insuline very high.
>>
>>37302983
Same guy, very fast*

Because syrup such as coconut syrup, corn syrup, etc, the molecule of the sugar is already extracted from the fruits,so it goes directly in your blood
>>
>>37302925
How the fuck is it possible to eat 100 oranges a day. That guy must have had to shit like 10-15 times a day.

Fruit is not bad for you and is pretty low in calories compared to other options. It's also a really good ans easy way to get more fiber into your diet. An orange is like 90 calories. That's like a giant naval orange, not a little mandarin. That's a good amount of fiber and tons of vitamins for 90 calories. Same goes with berries and shit.
>>
>>37303011
Which then provokes an insane insulin response, which is why my blood sugar will spike to 400 after a couple of grapes then I come crashing down after. I ate fruit exclusively as snack food as a kid and weighed about twice as much as everyone else. Avoid fructose. Avoid fructans.
>>
>>37303038
yeah, thats right, but everything in moderation, I mean, I rather eat fruits if I have a sweet tooth than bread. Fruit isnt bad itself, it has fiber, vitamines, water, you body has to metabolise it, so it burns few calories.
>>
>>37302977
IF it fits your macros
>>
>>37303038
and the fact that it takes time to your body to metabolise it, mean it will keep you full for a long time, tend to eat less fruits because you feel "full" its better than ice cream etccc
>>
>>37303038
>a couple of grapes a day made me fat
>I swear
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.