[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cutting Out Body Fat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 9837459387.gif (884 KB, 500x336) Image search: [Google]
9837459387.gif
884 KB, 500x336
Hey /fit/, I wanna cut out my body fat.

Not in the "I'm a fat fuck and wanna lose weight FAST" kinda way. I mean I literally want to remove the fat from my body. But without doing lipo or some shit (that shit's expensive).

Animal fat has plenty of uses, so I assume it would be the same for people. I could render it and use it for making soap or starting fires. And hey, if I got all this blubber lying around being useless as shit, why NOT make practical use of it?

The idea I have is to make a large incision through the epidermal layer on particularly fatty areas where it won't make too much of a difference (such as the stomach or thighs). I wouldn't go deep-enough to damage muscle or tendons or anything - just enough to get to the fat (which is usually outside the muscle anyway, so it's not like I'd have to cut through any muscle to get to it). Then I'd just go to town for a little bit and then close the wound so I don't bleed to death.

So assuming I could get through the pain with painkillers, what's stopping me from slicing open my gut and manually scooping the fat out?
>>
>>37300055
hahahaha kek'd heartily
>>
Do it on stream
>>
File: 1463364397566.jpg (76 KB, 1023x575) Image search: [Google]
1463364397566.jpg
76 KB, 1023x575
>>37300055
>>
>>37300055
Go ahead and use a chainsaw, then post results... and maybe on /b/ this could get messy.
>>
>>37300213

That seems a tad excessive. A regular REALLY sharp kitchen knife should do the trick just fine.
>>
File: scoopsman.jpg (24 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
scoopsman.jpg
24 KB, 320x320
>>37300263
COME ON YOU GOTTA CUT BIG TO GET SMALL!!!
>>
You'll just get fat again anyway....
>>
>>37300294

But then I would have more fat to use for practical purposes and I could do it again.

It's not like it'd be going into the garbage. It's a resource that can be replenished given time.
>>
>>37300329

wow what a great lifehack.
>>
>>37300329
> Lots of pain
> Fat is a vascular substance, so much blood as well
> You have no sort of monitoring equipment, so somethings going wrong
> If something goes wrong, there is no one around to help you I assume
> You will be left with some disgustingly ugly scars
> You could have a clean environment max, there is not a chance that you'd be able to have true sterility
> Infection seems likely, which will duck you up

Sorry OP, sounds fucking ridiculous.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.