[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have terrible case of "oneitis" >begin lifting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
>have terrible case of "oneitis"
>begin lifting
>feeling good about myself
>start sleeping with other girls and try relationships
>It always comes down to that one girl and why she somehow doesn't like me
>try to get her off my mind
>begin progressing with my life
>always comes back to her

what do /fit/
>>
Accept that there is no simple, single solution for your life and move on.
>>
>>37299030
newfag here, what in the fuck is oneitis?
>>
>>37299030
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdnYedTpToA
>>
>>37299030
start fucking men
>>
>>37299093
It's where one muscle is bigger than the rest of your body.
>>
>>37299093
its when you're a beta male and cant get over one girl.
>>
>>37299102
I pretty much read an entire book on this shit, It doesn't just go away.
>>
>>37299030
>How to get over oneitis?
Just watch her fuck Chad a few times I'm sure that will remove any feelings you have.
>>
File: 1464035567624.gif (4 MB, 500x210) Image search: [Google]
1464035567624.gif
4 MB, 500x210
>>37299030
Keep moving forward, or find Jesus. Seriously, happiest people I know who are alone are Christian. But, if you like banging random sluts keep doing whatever floats your boat.
>>
File: 1442519996767.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1442519996767.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
>>37299030
Just ask her out you retard. She's just another girl. Why do you feel the need to put her on a pedal stool?
>>
>>37299158
And that's how cuckolding became a fetish.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.