[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 15 >tell my dad i want to go to the army school >he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1443334713927s.jpg (11 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1443334713927s.jpg
11 KB, 250x250
>be 15
>tell my dad i want to go to the army school
>he starts telling me that i shouldn't go since im a lazy ass
>he was at the army at the 70s
>starts telling me about how you can get tortured if you dont obey
>fucking unbelievable
>pretty sure you cant survive some of those
>example: 44 men hitting you with a belt each one. and if you dont hit the rebel (really hard)with your belt you get into the belt bukake
>FUCK!.jpg
>he then tells me you can even get raped there
>mfw he tells me all of this
>18 want to go to college but porfag
>is army school that difficult?

he went during the 70s..is this real?
>>
>>37296756
What country are you from? That would help
>>
>>37296773
mexico
>>
>>37296756
>You can get raped
That is if you catch the eye of one of your superiors but all you do if report them for faggots
>the belts
Yeah that happens but is not that bad.
That can be avoided if youre social enough to get a group of friends that back you up
>>
>>37296801
Amigo mío, no se de que estado seas pero eso de que te violan no es cierto.
>>
>>37296801
Dirty beaner here stay the fuck away from the Mexican army
>>
File: grimesonadaillbasis.jpg (9 KB, 215x234) Image search: [Google]
grimesonadaillbasis.jpg
9 KB, 215x234
>>37296917
but that was an order by the general and he even gave a price for the man that could leave him the biggest cut in the rebel
>>
>>37296966
why? just because we are not in the same land as you we cant have an army?
>>
>>37296960
el estaba en chihuahua de los 70s
>>
>>37296756
>>37296801
>Lazy
>Mexico
wut
>>
>>37296801
El ejército siempre ha sido bastante homosexual, comienza con bromas pero si te vas dejando, bam. Just watch your 6. Además, siendo de chihuahua y que tu padre ya allá estado en la militar, quizás solo no quiere que su hijo sea ejecutado por los narcotraficantes y cera que tienes muchas maa opciones y mucho más que dar. Just Saying
>>
File: kekelium.jpg (18 KB, 461x453) Image search: [Google]
kekelium.jpg
18 KB, 461x453
>>37297060
si mejor no me meto no quiero acabar en un gore thread de /b/ gracias. ademas soy un meathead si me meto de ley pierdo musculo
>>
>>37296801
Verga. Yo tambien estaba interesado en la navada pero idk. Ademas de que seria comfy estar en el ejercito en donde no esta repleto de dyels como en la uni.

I say give it a go, man. Btw your english is terrible
>>
>>37297160
>tfw yo soy el cabron con mejor ingles en mi escuela

de cualquier forma mi papa siempre me amenasa con meterme el ejercito kek >>37297060
>>
>>37297193
State/uni?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.