[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >start at 270 lbs >cutting hard >down to 195
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
>be me
>start at 270 lbs
>cutting hard
>down to 195 so far
>30 lbs to go
>should be getting 1900 cals a day max
>eating 1200-1600 at most on average
>lifts stalling
>not building that much muscle anymore either

When I finally hit my weight goal and switch to maintenance, is it going to get better? Any tips for getting closer to my daily caloric intake?

Currently shooting for these macros each day:
200 g protein
100 g fat
80 g carbs
>>
>keto on cut
wooooow
>>
>>37290182
>In skeleton calories zone
>can't understand why lifts stalling
> not going to make it
>>
Any advice on making the big cut, op? I'm in a similar situation to where you were at the start and trying to get started. I'm worried that I'm going to break like a week or two in.
>>
>>37290182
Calories and protein way to low even for cut. Re-calculate.
>>
>>37290242
Go to the gym and actually lift heavy. Cut out sugar and empty calories, make obvious choices. You will drop weight and build muscle as a newbie.
Don't worry about macros strictly, get them proteins and steroids in and you will be fine.
>>
>>37290182
>Be OP
>Be big as fuck - dreambulker
>could lift my way down doing heavy ass conpound exercises such as squats, deadlifts, ohp , bench press, etc
>could turn all that fat into energy and muscle
>instead eat 1200 calories like a child
>do baby weights at the gym
>lift my shirt every set to stare at MU FUTURE ABS
>get rid of most of my weight
>omg guys! I have no muscle at all! why is that?

how come people like op be so stupid?

Hit the gym hard and eat properly idiot. You are turning into a spooky skeleton, you are now much weaker than before and 1200calories a day aint healthy.

where do you get your advice from? The internet?
>>
>>37290242

Well I live alone which helps, I don't feel obligated to eat a meal just because someone else is. Besides that, I'm running an EC Stack and that helps quite a bit. Not sure what else I can tell you really. I stick to mainly cottage cheese, broccoli, tuna, and chicken plus my post workout protein shake.
>>
>>37290337

It's not so much that I want to eat just 1200 cal, it's just what I seem to end up eating. If you've got recommendations I'm all ears.
>>
>>37290353
>Well I live alone which helps
Yeah, this is the biggest problem for me. I live at home (why pay for college board when you have a room for free) and almost everyone is at least slightly overweight. Every other week there's a new fucking wave of almost every kind of junk food under the sun.
>>
>>37290371
You will not build any muscle eating 1200 calories a day. You are starving your body and not in a good way. You are probably losing weight faster but you are feeling tired and weak. You should eat a bit more. Hell, you should eat twice of that 2500 or so calories. Do cardio and hit the gym hard. You will build muscle, that muscle will help you burn more fat. You will feel and look healthier. Come on bro, you can do it. And you will do it. Forget about this summer, think oft he next summer. What are you gonna do?
>>
>>37290371
Add some natural cheesees, fish, avocado, maybe a buttered sweet potato sometimes?
You sound tired and weak. Switch up your veggies for some salads too.
>>
>>37290182
Whens the last time you took break to eat at maintenance?
>>
>>37290432

I haven't. I've been at this since September
>>
>>37290451
Well that would be my advice.

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/the-full-diet-break.html
>>
>>37290423

Thanks, I appreciate the suggestions.
>>
>>37290475

Thanks anon
>>
>>37290337
>could turn all that fat into energy and muscle
>my body uses reserves even when not on a deficit
holy shit I wish I had your genetics dude

even tho you're right about the 1200 calorie part. that's not enough
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.