[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Justin Treadu can kick your ass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 976x549) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 976x549
>Justin Treadu can kick your ass
>>
>>37289632
No, because I'm black and he wouldn't hit a minority in his entire lifetime
>>
Random thought but do you guys think that maybe Trudeau is posting these threads to shill himself so people start liking him or something?
>>
>>37289752
Doubt it. He has people on the payroll to do that kind of shit.
>>
File: justin-trudeau-yoga-pose.png (494 KB, 800x418) Image search: [Google]
justin-trudeau-yoga-pose.png
494 KB, 800x418
>>37289759
He seems to have a lot of spare time on his hands.
>>
>>37289632
If you punch the enemy, he wins
>>
File: omfg.png (126 KB, 500x581) Image search: [Google]
omfg.png
126 KB, 500x581
>>37289632
I dream of giving him a wedgie and shoving him into a locker

fucking marxists man
>>
>>37289632

>tfw justin will never knock you to the ground and finger your asshole while softly reciting quotes from the Communist Manifesto

:(

he is so qt
>>
>>37289794
Autism
>>
>>37290135

its called "confidence" actually

not that a beta like you would know what that means
>>
>>37290144
trudeau is the alpha all the shrimp dicked racists on here dream of being

all the women love him
the people love him
he's educated
attractive
exudes confidence
rich as fuck
powerful as fuck
>>
Maybe but he's a cuck
>>
Someone post that webm where he is boxing and gets knocked out by a light tap on the jaw
>>
>>37290798
>powerful as fuck
So you're either a leaf or totally unfamiliar with the world
>>
>>37289752
>he sees a provocative post on 4chan
>for a fraction of a split of a speck of dust on a picosecond believes it's serious
>>
>>37291076
He's president of a highly developed country mate. He's certainly less powerful than Putin or Xi Jingping but still, he's more powerful than all of /fit/ put together
>>
>>37290798
Don't forget he eats pizza while I hit the gym hard
>>
>>37291111
>implying putin doesn't browse /fit/
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.