[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Oi, take a squeeze at this cunt. Little bag of bones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 570x792) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 570x792
>"Oi, take a squeeze at this cunt. Little bag of bones with his steak and chicken is up the river now I recon. Fackin meat eating cunt. Come say Vegans are fags to my fackin face you skinny cunt, come say that shit to my fackin face and see what the fack happens."

What do you do?
>>
>>37288782
Be freaked out that a kangaroo is talking to me, and about to slap my shit.
>>
>>37288782
Insult his small pecs.
>>
Wait for something poisonous to come bite him
>>
>>37288782
>throw my boomerang at the cunt while waiting for the tucka man
>>
File: brownsnake1.jpg (111 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
brownsnake1.jpg
111 KB, 950x534
>>37288820
>>37288782
>Oi! yer one dumb cunt hoppin into my neck of the woods. Ya think yer fackin leafy greens and muscles will help ya when I sink these teeth into ya? Yer in for a fackin roo'd awakening ya buff cunt, I fawkin swear it.
>>
>>37288782
>Oi, take a squeeze at this cunt.
Its *squiz you fucking minda
>>
>why dunnae ya fuck awf ya wee bawbag
>>
>>37288809
Kek
>>
>>37288782
Chuck er in the ute
>>
Can u bum us a ciggy brah
>>
Wonder if you could intimidate a kangaroo if your muscles were big enough. Go into a show-off with him and win. Maybe fuck the female kangaroo afterwards while he watches.
>>
>>37291364
Cuckaroo.
>>
>>37291370
Kek
>>
Ask him about his everest attempt
>>
File: tut.jpg (61 KB, 500x573) Image search: [Google]
tut.jpg
61 KB, 500x573
>>37288857
>roo'd awakening
>>
>>37288782
i know its incredibly retarded, but when i was 18 i did work and travel in australia, and on this trip i got into a fist fight with a kangaroo

we were all drunk and the kangaroo acted pretty agressive towards us when we were on the way to our hostel.

When it came too close i started swinging at it, and the fucker sliced up my stomch pretty hard with its legs, but eventually he would jump away into the wildness

Craziest story of my live
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.