[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you still live in burgerstan, /fit/? > pay taxes to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 11
File: wakamuscle.jpg (71 KB, 561x842) Image search: [Google]
wakamuscle.jpg
71 KB, 561x842
Why do you still live in burgerstan, /fit/?
> pay taxes to support hamplanets eating shit and livibg longer
> get shot if you go to school
> get shot if you leave the house
> chicks are either hambeast sjws or turbosluts
> get charged with rape if you flirt with anyone
> get culturally enriched if you walk the street at night
> get branded a racist and ostracised if you dare defend yourself
> the government records literally everything you say
> get abused and shunned if you have the temerity to exercise and not live on mcdonalds
I say this as an expat. The grass is greener.
>>
>>37287991

I'm poor, I only speak English, and every first world country looks the same now.
>>
>live in europe
>get raped or killed by muslims
>get put in jail for having a knife
>need a tv license

im good senpai
>>
>>37288002
> europe is a country
> there are literally two places the the world
>>
>>37287991
>> chicks are either hambeast sjws or turbosluts
C'mon anon, you can still find a nice american girl that you will really love. Either way, America is too chaotic right now, I wanted to immigrate there to study but i'm thinking of going to Russia or Korea now, do you guys think those two are decent countries? I'm gonna study engineering btw.
>>
>>37288025
Korea m8. Cheap as fuck and constantly building.
>>
File: 1456288347338.jpg (208 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1456288347338.jpg
208 KB, 640x640
>>37287991
Because best country in the world, That's why.
>>
>>37288025
>do you guys think those two are decent countries?
No
>>
>>37287991
Where should I move? The US does suck desu.
>>
File: 1450251277683.png (208 KB, 408x500) Image search: [Google]
1450251277683.png
208 KB, 408x500
>>37287991
>that sumo
Holy fuck I can only imagine how hard he'd be able to pound my boypussy
>>
>>37288102
>typical /r9k/ poster in a nutshell
>>
>you'll never be a sumo wrestler
>>
>>37287991
I take it you have never been to the US and only cruise /int/ and believe your every view is true. Youre like america in the 90's, ingorant to a world you dont understand.
Leave your nana's attic m8
>>
>>37288045

Your picture kinda proves why it isn't.

You see, in America, a chick looking like that has social media presence that nets her thousands of likes/shares on her facebook/instagram which inflates her ego to an absolutely insufferable degree.
In Eastern Europe she's barely stands out from the crowd.

If I had to date American women, I'd kill myself.
>>
>>37287991

In Turkey right now. It's surprisingly nice here.People are super ffriendly and girls go crazy for foreinger cocks. I would move here for good but Kurds are fucking worse than I imagined. They are just like the niggers in states but also Marxists. Politics are fucked up and wouldnt be surprised if a civil war fucks up the country in near future.

>tfw no country for cis white males
>>
>>37287991
Technologically they're the most advanced country in the world. Mostly because interests of corpo mean way more than human life (hence GMO, unhealthy chemicals in food, unregulated new technologies, etc), but it drives it all.
So yeah, it's a good place to earn money, but terrible place if you have no ambition to earn at least enough to live in calm place and buy safe food.
>>
>>37288162
>but also Marxists
are you serious? I kind of supported them, but Marxism is a cancer.
>>
>>37288162
>turkey
enjoy erdogan bringing back 3rd world culture to a turkey that was finally becoming civilized
>>
>>37287991
>We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

>That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

This is why no country will ever be greater in my heart than the U.S.A. Our country didn't just cobble itself together out of savages; it was forged by men of Reason in response to specific injustices. It brings me to tears to think that somebody 200 years ago sat down and for once in human history thought about government serving the people rather than people serving the government.

The U.S. isn't just a country, it's THE IDEAL of a country. The citizens could vote to eliminate free speech, the government could go full police state and execute anyone who doesn't support the regime, but the idea of the country painted by the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution will NEVER die. Like a Pheonix, America will rise from the ashes of it's inevitable destruction, pristine as it ever was.
>>
File: PicsArt_05-01-11.28.35.jpg (112 KB, 800x906) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_05-01-11.28.35.jpg
112 KB, 800x906
>>37288160
Right because eastern Europeans girls are ugly as fuark amirite?

Tell me again, who's flag is it on the moon?
>>
>>37288341

If you believe american chicks are looking better then european chicks in general (include every country of the EU) you are in denial.

I was in america 5 times, 5 different states but they all had something in common:

>80% of people are fat/obese
>20% are average looking but dress like complete shit in public (flip flops, jogging pants, oversized football team hoodie)

Its literaly cancer for the eyes, i saw people going for christmas dinner in a restaurant dressed like someone who came out of the gym lel, literaly cancer.

I dont get how people over there have so little self respect... disgusting.
>>
>>37288263
P.S.
>>37287991
>I say this as an expat. The grass is greener.
You were never an American to begin with, coward. There are plenty of avenues for effecting change in our society, if you aren't willing to stand up and work to make it better, then good riddance.
>>
File: 1446147604789.png (105 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1446147604789.png
105 KB, 512x512
>>37288102
Lusting over sumos, that's new.
>>
>>37288385
Middle Eastern women are not attractive sorry, unless maybe you have a unibrow fetish.
>been to america 5 times
Oh wow I've only been here once because I was born here and never left. Americans don't give as much shit of how they look in public because we aren't insecure nu-males. If European males weren't so busy dressing up in the bathroom maybe they would get something done. Where did you even go when you came here? Go to a mall or somewhere that pretty girls actually hang out.
>>
>>37288534
>go to a mall
>where pretty girls hang out

Want to know how I can tell you've never talked to a girl
>>
File: LoveSearchItems.jpg (147 KB, 1100x1514) Image search: [Google]
LoveSearchItems.jpg
147 KB, 1100x1514
>>37288534
Welcome home, chris-chan.
>>
>>37288229
Why are you telling him to enjoy it? He doesn't live there. Or can you only make a point through memes?
>>
>>37288263
toppest fucking kek
>>
File: fititin.jpg (61 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
fititin.jpg
61 KB, 612x612
>>37288439
>>
File: 1968_forever.png (91 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
1968_forever.png
91 KB, 500x341
>>37288201

Yeah they are just like in this meme. But several times uglier and shitskined.

>>37288229

Yeah its a shame. Turkey without Kurds and Muslims would be really 10/10. They dont pay for education, hospital, pharmacy etc.
>>
>>37288012
>America is one big place that is the same universally
>>
File: PRUSSIA.png (144 KB, 601x590) Image search: [Google]
PRUSSIA.png
144 KB, 601x590
>>37287991
Why do you still live in yurop, OP?
>pay taxes to support the flooding of your country with other cultures
>get beaten or stabbed if you go to school
>get bombed if you leave the house
>chicks are either mindwashed liberals or turbosluts
>get charged with racism/nazism if you don't like someone
>get culturally enriched if you walk the street at night
>get branded a racist and ostracised if you dare defend yourself
>get abused and shunned if you have the temerity to be patriotic
I say this as a yuro. The grass is greener.
>>
>>37288534

>Kentucky (Louisville) because of work
>New York (Holidays)
>Las Vegas (Holidays)
>Miami (Holidays)
>Washington (for work)

You literaly look like shit everywhere, sorry but thats just how it is.

Stop being in denial, you literaly look like shit and dress like shit.

In germany, italy, france, serbia etc. you actually have to work for pussy, in america as a european those dumb sluts literaly PAY you for sucking your cock since they dont see some male who is dressed nice and doesent look like shit often, miami was sick, i just had to say that i am german and girls were literaly fighting about my cock lel..

Sucks to be american, right after India in the attractivness scale.
>>
>>37288025
Korea, if you can learn Korean. Absolutely not Russia. Their economy has been in the shitter ever since they got embargoed for invading Ukraine.

I'd recommend Singapore. They take in skilled labour.
>>
>>37288162
>go crazy for foreigner cocks
>98% Muslims which strictly forbid pre marital sex
Bullshit
>>
>>37289780
Yeah they do forbid it but that doesn't stop them from raping does it?
>>
>>37289215
So Turkey without people? Makes sense.
>>
File: 1461801344237.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
1461801344237.png
1 MB, 1334x750
>>37288534
You couldn't be more of a Burger.
>>
File: 1457774733570.jpg (209 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1457774733570.jpg
209 KB, 960x960
>>37288045
kind of ironic that your are trying to show america's greatest using a low quality fake.
>>
>>37287991
Nothing you said is true aside from in your own cherry picked invented fantasy.
>>
>>37289578
>In germany, italy, france, serbia etc. you actually have to work for pussy, in america as a european those dumb sluts literaly PAY you for sucking your cock since they dont see some male who is dressed nice and doesent look like shit often, miami was sick, i just had to say that i am german and girls were literaly fighting about my cock lel..

>since they dont see some male who is dressed nice and doesent look like shit often
That's a good one Anon. I can assure you, American chicks don't give a fuck about your stupid clothes, they just want to be able to brag about banging a "foreign dude with a hot accent", and the same applies for American dudes when they travel anywhere. "OH YOU'RE AN AMERICAN??? LET ME SLOP ON THAT DICK!"
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.