[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
accutane while being /fit/ and alcohol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
Any /fit/ bros on accutane? Im on a generic version called zenatane and im on my first week and i can feel it working already.. feelsgoodbrehs..... however my dermo told me absolutely no alcoho or she'll get me off the pills... i was scared that i wouldnt drink aymore for 8 months but ive been reading online and seen that other patients drank and had no problems on their blood tests (done monthly)... ive decided i am only going to drink once a week.... how many shots of vodka or whiskey do you think are okay? ... i also plan on not drinking a week before i have to get my blood work... help brehs
>>
>>37286332
How about you listen to your doctor and have some self control, you troglodyte.
>>
>>37286332
Im also taking one pill a day (40 mg) if that matters
>>
>>37286356
this
>>
Have you considered that you should fucking listen to your doctor you fat piece of shit failure
>>
>>37286332
You're retarded. Don't drink. It'll make your acne worse and you'll black out off of like 1 shot. My buddy drank a couple times while taking Accutane and after a couple shots he was shit faced and busted his chin open. Plus it's terrible for your kidney/liver.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 480x367) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 480x367
The drug upregulates P450 enzymes in your liver meaning when you drink you will cause more damage to your liver breh. Don't drink if you have any self control but if you are that much of a beta, take a day off the drug on the day you drink
>>
>>37286473
Even better if i get druk faster.. that means i wont have to drink much hell yeh.

>>37286356
>>37286369
>>37286380
>>37286496
Im also making social gains though
>inb4 you dont need alcohol for that
Well yeah but i dont want to party sober... i know you fags dont go out thats why youre bashing me... but ive read a lot of ppl drink with no problems i just wanted to see if any bros here did so as well
>>
>>37287082
OP could use TUDCA and other liver protection, possibly. But I really have no fucking idea.

Sauce?
>>
>>37287096
its a fucking sexdoll
>>
>>37287082
>hey guys can i drink on accutane?
>yes, but its horrible for your liver so you probably dont want to do it.
>lol you guys dont even go out im going to drink anyways

fucking retard
>>
Depends how many MG you're on bro,
I recently got off a 7 month course on 40mg.
My dermabro told me that drinking shouldn't be too much of an issue provided i don't get black out drunk multiple times a week. Only thing i noticed was hangover were a little worse. Have fun and stay safe bro
>>
>>37287703
Holy fuck lmao
>>
File: 323.jpg (27 KB, 600x454) Image search: [Google]
323.jpg
27 KB, 600x454
>>37287082
>>
>>37287082
I don't know why I'm constantly surprised there are morons this stupid out there. I should know better.
>>
>>37287968
This, I was on for 6 months , derm told me it ok to drink but not too often. I didnt drink the first 2 months until my face cleared then I drank about 1-2 a month, every liver test showed its in top notch condition
>>
>>37286332
I was a bit of an idiot when I was younger. Got prescribed accutane. Was on primobolan (roids) at the time, and then on top of that I went out and got shitfaced on vodka. Had a checkup at the derma - blood tests were fine apparently.

Still one of the best things I ever did for myself. The accutane that is.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.