[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alphamine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: alphamine.jpg (109 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
alphamine.jpg
109 KB, 640x640
So what is your opinion on Alphamine fit? I just started using it 3 days ago as a fat burner and a sort of pre-workout supplement.
>>
>>37285671
OH YEAH BRO THIS IS WHATS GONNA BE THE THING THAF GIVE YOU THE GAINS
>>
>>37285746
Are you stupid? I am just using at as a boost of energy to get those last reps in in the weight room. Dont be so obnoxious anon. I just want to see if anyone has had any experience using it as it is very potent, sometimes unhealthy for some people.
>>
>>37285671
You should keep buying it but maybe consider the more expensive premium brands. Also, consider soy protien rather than whey for fuller effects. If you spend more time inside in the dark rather than in the sun you may also notice beneficial effects. For best results, donate to your local cynagog and vote Hillary Clinton for president.
>>
>>37286169
>>37285746

These guys are making fun of you because you are wasting your money

Just get caffeine pills. Maybe b-alanine if you like the tingles associated with preworkout. That is all you need
>>
File: lel1.jpg (114 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
lel1.jpg
114 KB, 900x900
>>37286169

posting in ebin bred
>>
>>37286169
lost it.

I was just about to lose it with the soy comment til I continued
>>
>>37286169
$0.01 has been deposited into your account. Thank you for supporting the Clinton Foundation!
>>
the only supplement a true fitizen needs is latina breast milk

http://www.onlythebreast.com/breast-milk-classifieds/show-ad/68465/in-need-of-latina-breastmilk/usa/men-buying-breast-milk/

check out this guy's arms, it works.
>>
It's actually difficult for me to think of a bigger waste of money than Alphamine.

Multi-vitamins, maybe?
>>
>>37286995
That site is amazing. I had no idea.
>>
>>37287101
bruh, don't tell me you've been lifting without breast milk. I inject 50cc daily.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.