[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is anyone /fit/ and /shredded/ that also drinks regularly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
how the fuck do I do that?
>>
>>37285219
My buddy from college is. He drinks frequently (3-4 times a week, usually, never blackout drunk but 5+ drinks) and he's fawkin zeezbrah.
Other than that, though, his diet is on point. He trains hard as fuck 5-6 times a week, too.
>>
>>37285219
I got a mate who is like that. But he is in the army and really on top of all of his training, I believe he topped the fitness charts for the country (Australia) for his intake. He runs/swims/lifts/trains daily and eats big on the supplied food.
>>
>>37285219
You need chad genes for this
>>
>>37285219
Just need to workout hard as fuck and have a good diet to afford all those calories in dem drinkz
>>
Drink top shelf liquor dude, and mix it with water.
Top shelf stuff tastes great by its self alone and since it's distilled greatly, it doesn't have all those empty cals, but mixing it with water makes it last longer, so even tho it costs a lot it can go a long way. Also no hang overs.

Hope this helps OP
>>
>>37285370
are calories from alcohol just empty calories? My buddy tried to say that even when you calculate alcohol calories into your macros it still fucks up your gains
>>
>>37285377
>top shelf liquor

wut you mean bro? give me some name because I drink grey goose right now and it isn't exactly high quality but it isnt pleb shit either lol
>>
>>37285377
also a big problem is people usually drink drinks with soda and shit in it, and that's also a reason why gains disappear
>>
Just fucking fast and do cardio to counteract the alcohol, and don't binge. Also drink higher proof if you want the buzz. Don't do mixed drinks either.
>>
>>37285391
I'm pretty sure he just means premium quality alcohol

For your example Grey Goose or Ciroc over Absolut or Smirnoff.
>>
>>37285381
Alcohol is mostly empty calories. It has some vitamins and minerals but it's just flat out empty calories.

Drinking alcohol and being shredded is easy. All it takes is working your diet around drinking. A pint of your standard beer is gonna be like a pizza slice. So if you plan on drinking heavily plan on cutting your meals down the rest of the week.
>>
>>37285219

>read the sticky
>fit the alcohol into your macros
>best to get shredded without alcohol for a few months and then start up again
>alcohol causes major chemical changes and organ related issues inside the body
>it also restirct vitamin and nutrient distribution/delivery throughout the body
>thus making your protein synthesis (for example) less effective

Sorry breh. I'm pretty shredded.. but I took long breaks from drinking when I felt like I needed to.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.