[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I still too fat to take yohimbine HCL? I weigh 170 lbs and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: collage_20160505193441242-picsay.jpg (196 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
collage_20160505193441242-picsay.jpg
196 KB, 1200x1200
Am I still too fat to take yohimbine HCL? I weigh 170 lbs and I'm 5'11 king of manlets.

Somebody here said yohimbine isn't very effective unless you're below 12% bf.
>>
>>37281777
Keep cutting pal, you've got more body fat that you realize
>>
You don't have much muscle. If you cut you'll look like a twig. Eat at mantinence or slightly above and slowly build muscle
>>
>>37281777
LONDON
>>
>>37281777
why donĀ“t you try lifting first?
>>
>>37281777

>Am I still too fat to take yohimbine HCL

Yes. Legal/Over the counter weight loss pills be them yohimbine, rasperry ketones, ephedrine, whatever the fuck the flavor of the month is, aren't going to help you at this stage. You need to focus entirely on establishing a baseline TDEE that you maintain your current weight at, probably in the 2800 range, and decide to either lose weight or start adding muscle.

If Lose weight, subtract 500-700cals per day from your tdee and do cardio, and preferably lift weights along with it to preserve what little muscle you have. If you want to add muscle, add +200-300 calories to your tdee, lift 5 or 6 times a week for the rest of your life because it's a never ending progression.
>>
>>37282042
>lift 5 or 6 times a week

Do not do this unless you are on a lot of gear
>>
File: sigh ffs.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
sigh ffs.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
>>37282268

And this is why newbies end up with disappointing progress and give up. Fit has brainwashed you brother.

The #1 hypertrophy split our there is PPL twice a week. Yes you can make gains on a strength based 3 times per week program, but if you're out for the fastest path to a better physique, hitting every muscle group twice a week, 4 or 5 sets per muscle group, 8-12reps per set, is the way to go. PPLPPLx or ABCABCx allows 72 hours recovery before hitting that muscle group again, which is the ideal regrowth/repair timeframe. Perfectly past the point of still being in repair, but not allowing idle days that could have been used to accelerate the next breakdown/repair 72 hour cycle, aka how to make gains. You certainly don't need roids to recover over the course of 3 full days. That's flat out idiotic.

Roids become relevant if you're trying to decrease that 72 hour process and hit the same muscle group again within 24-48 hours. Hence why pro BB's use them. They can hit biceps (or any group) 4 times a week and it actually be in a growth stage the majority of the time because the recovery timeframe is so short.
>>
Op here. I appreciate all the input btw. The main reason I wanted to start cutting with the aid of yohimbine is to hopefully rid myself of excess chest/abdominal fat. These two areas have always been the hardest places to lose fat for me.

Its got me mildy depressed knowing I'm not going to look great if I cut down more but I know if I bulk now it will only make me look worse due to my high bf. In the end I'd rather reach skeletor mode this summer and start a clean bulk come September.
>>
>>37283199
you could always stick with ec stack bud.
>>
>>37283218
What's a good beginner ec stack if you don't mind me asking.
>>
>>37282268
>muh overtraining meme

kek.
>>
>>37281804
>telling people at 20% bf to eat above maintenance.

No.
>>
>>37282731
>8-12reps per set
[citation needed]
>>
>>37283199
What is your routine and what are your macros.

You aren't really going to get meaningful advice unless poeple know where you were and where you are at.

Lifting heavy and eating at a defecit are like 95% of the battle. Don't worry about that extra 5% until you have your routine and diet on LOCK!
>>
File: 1349464797271.png (308 KB, 923x851) Image search: [Google]
1349464797271.png
308 KB, 923x851
>>37283235
here ya go
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.