[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aging your face / yourself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1463445187286.png (266 KB, 402x586) Image search: [Google]
1463445187286.png
266 KB, 402x586
Hey

My biggest problem right now is I suffer from strong anxiety around people because I don't feel manly in the least.

I'm 22, but weighing 120lbs and having a small face makes me look like a 14 years old who hasn't gone through puberty yet.

Is there anything, and I mean ANYTHING to age myself? I just want to look more masculine and older.

Living like this is fucking hell. I just want to look a couple of years older in the face.
>>
>>37280610
>>>/mikemew/
>>
File: babywojak.png (54 KB, 656x774) Image search: [Google]
babywojak.png
54 KB, 656x774
Are you me?
>>
Smoke
>>
File: e40.png (545 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
e40.png
545 KB, 640x640
>>37280610
>2016
>weighing 120lbs
>not doing crack or heroin
>>
>>37280610
do manual labor, lift

either way you get fit and will look manlier or you get fit and still have a babyface but atleast fit
>>
>get in a shitty relationship
>have kids

I'm 22 and most people think I'm at least 30
>>
>>37280610
How about eat more? Fix that first and then come back to learn about chewing gum.
>>
>>37280610
Eat tons of beef jerky, deadlift heavy, and blast tren.

Face gains in 6 weeks on that program
>>
>>37280610
Smoke cigarettes. Do cocaine. Drink hard alcohol . But at 120 pounds you're fucked no matter what.
>>
>>37280610
Beard is essential
>>
I used to have a childish face to be honest OP, always looked young as dicks, I decided to leave my hair a bit longer at the front rather than over-exposing my forehead, with really short hair I look like Tintin, people actually used to tell me that.

So I have a bit of length on the front, not a fringe, just enough to cover a good amount of forehead so it's squares my face a bit more, I grew facial hair, not a major beard, about 3-5mm is all you really need, just a bit rough to get that jawline out, remember to keep it trimmed evenly and almost completely shaved on the neck and under the chin otherwise you become neck beard, also make sure you shake it correctly, there's lots of online guides to show you how.

The third part is lifting, lifting weights naturally increases testosterone, there's few guys in good physical shape who have poverty facial aesthetics, generally if you live a man's life, you end up looking like one, it may sound weird, but do a full year of lifting and eating healthy food and generally just being a productive, decent male, and tell me you aren't more attractive after.
>>
>>37280803
Thanks man. I too have short hair and it kinda looks weird on me.
>>
File: 1460818202322.jpg (23 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1460818202322.jpg
23 KB, 184x184
>>37280610
>weighing 120lbs
Have you been light all your life? Going through puberty malnourished and underweight is an easy way to grow up deficient in testosterone and other hormones, leading to lacking development of masculine features. Your body can't grow if you don't feed it. Unless you're very short, you're also underweight now, which is never good for your hormones.

You need to start lifting, sleeping and eating properly (no retarded diets, just whole and healthy foods, and don't forget your fats, they regulate your hormones, i.e test). It will increase improve your testosterone, mood and life in general, and it will make you more masculine. Many males also have a sort of second puberty in their twenties, where their masculine features develop more (more facial features, body and facial hair etc), so it's sort of a second chance for you if you start now.

I was 128lbs at 5'7 before I started lifting at 22, now I'm 165 and I have more chest and facial hair, and I swear my jaw looks sharper and wider than before.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.