[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your opinion on fruit when cutting? I know it really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 208x135) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 208x135
What is your opinion on fruit when cutting? I know it really comes down to calories in < calories out, but is fruit okay to eat or is it better to stay away?
>>
Woah dude you should really avoid fruit on a cut, too much sugar
>>
>>37277714
Nothing but water when cutting or else you die right away, stay away from healthy fruit for our own s8k
>>
>>37277714
Berries are a GOAT cutting food

they're mostly just flavored water, and they're delicious

problem is they can be expensive, even if you buy them frozen
>>
>>37277714
It's your only healthy option of curbing sugar cravings.
Go ahead and eat your fruit, but be sure to count the calories. You can't just say "oh well they shouldn't count since they're fruit." Nigga, they're fruit. If they didn't count I'd be munching on mountains of apples and pears daily
>>
Bananas are god tier for calories:size:contents.
>>
>>37277714
Pretty decent and the fruit is bad meme needs to end, just make sure you're watching the caloric intake and as long as you're not over doing it the sugar intake will be fine.

Not to mention some fruit helps to eat to cut between the taste of a pretty shit cut meal.
>>
>>37278333
>>37278299
dubs and trips of truth
>>
>>37277714
Fruit may contribute to a feeling of fullness. This is because low levels liver glycogen can stimulate hunger, but the fructose from fruits go directly to filling liver glycogen.

Not to mention fiber and nutrients.

A cup of pineapple/blueberries/raspberries/strawberries is only around 80 calories, while an apple or banana are only around 100.
>>
Oranges are God tier fruit
>>
>>37278243
Pretty sure you could eat mountains of apples and not worry about counting. Apples calories are non existant
>>
File: apple.png (37 KB, 1045x585) Image search: [Google]
apple.png
37 KB, 1045x585
>>37278611
That's wrong.

A large apple has 30 grams of sugar. If you ate 10 apples, that's over 1000 calories.

The only benefit to fruit is that they are mostly water and a good portion size relative to the energy you're getting from them.

Calories in everything counts.
>>
>>37278299

Isn't 1 banana something like 100 kcals?
>>
i'm going to hijack your thread

i've lost close to 200 pounds and i'm tired of being hungry, i can't progress anymore and have been trying a PSMF for the last 2 weeks and it's a nightmare, EC stack doesn't cut my appetite even after a month long break from it and my weight is doing nothing and i'm one self deprecating comment away from saying fuck it and going back to way things were, won't make me happy but at least i'll feel something other than hunger
>>
So since I'm cutting, will I lose muscle and not get good gains?
>>
>>37279483
Right around there yeah. Hella filling for 100 kcal.
>>
>>37279608
Why not just eat at maintence for a bit then and then recalculate when your ready to drop 500 cal less again.
>>
>>37278299
>>37279483
>>37280139
I always have a banana + coffee, it makes a great snack and makes you feel quite full.

Plus it's delicious
>>
>>37278675
>that's over 1000 calories.
Oh wow. That's like 1 kcal. Who the fuck cares.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.