[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you measure their height with shoes or no shoes?? Because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 900x824) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 900x824
Do you measure their height with shoes or no shoes??

Because there is a huge fucking difference. I could be 181-182cm with shoes, but I'm 178cm barefoot. Also docs always measure my height to be 180cm wtf?

What height do I go by?
>>
>>37276731
Are the fucking shoes fucking part of you, you fucking retard? No, they are not, so they are not part of your height.

How dumb are you?
>>
>>37276749
/thread
>>
>>37276731
Measure it with your boots and your sombrero on.
>>
>>37276731
on the internet most people will give you the shoe height
>>
File: we can rebuild him.png (65 KB, 320x238) Image search: [Google]
we can rebuild him.png
65 KB, 320x238
>manlets
>>
This has to be a bait, right?
>>
I always make sure to measure my height on the first floor. That way I'm never shorter than 465cm barefoot.
>>
>>37277106

Not a sombrero, I get the sense OP is a top hat and goggles kinda guy...
>>
>>37276749
^this
>>
>>37276731
With shoes. Oh, and get a massive, spiked up mohawk too so you can measure to the top of that.
>>
>>37277119
wut? nobody would be that stupid. When you measure your height at home, or your GP measures it for you, you always take your shoes off.

If you don't, you're literally a retard (or insecure manlet)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.