[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My childhood friend and lifelong love is coming over to stay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 925962962.png (45 KB, 538x692) Image search: [Google]
925962962.png
45 KB, 538x692
My childhood friend and lifelong love is coming over to stay at my place for a weekend

She has clearly been mirin' my gains and I'm getting really good vibes of attraction from her

This is it. This is why I started lifting, to win her heart. I'm not above saying it. Years of work, blowing cash on juice and DNP, SS + GOMAD, it was all to accomplish this thing that is right about to be in my grasp

Now, I am an incredible autist and I get really nervous when I'm romantic with girls. This girl I get nervous just thinking about.

Should I keep doing pushups when I go to the bathroom to keep my pump up? How do I make sure this weekend goes perfectly?
>>
if she's interested, I guarantee you that she is attracted to your confidence
not your muscles

you are achieving your goals, that's sexy
she won't care about your pump
just remain calm, use charm and confidence and she'll melt away

don't sperg out and ask /fit/ while you're on bathroom break or something
>>
>>37275696
Just remember: she's known you all your life and has never seen you as attractive enough to have sex with you. Literally every chance she has had to fuck you up until now she has said "No." Should be simple to make it happen now. Easy really.
>>
>>37275696
Enjoy the night like every other time you've spent with her, I mean you're friends, she knows you, you don't have to prove anything and you don't have to convince her on nothing
just have fun and do whatever you want, everything will just happen
>>
>>37275753
or maybe he never made a move?? now that op is fit his chances are probably up but he still has to engage or its all for nothing
>>
>>37275696
Don't do pushups to maintain your pump, Jesus christ. Just act like a normal person
>>
>>37275784
yea don't do push ups. just have a sick lifting sesh right before you see her
>>
>>37275696
You need to chill out about the whole thing man.

The one thing you absolutely need to do at some point is make a definitive move on her which leaves zero doubt in her mind about what you want.

You will need to play this by ear, but it will probably just be going for the kiss at some point in time.

This is the only way to not hate yourself when the weekend is over. You have to know that you tried no matter the outcome.
>>
>>37275696
Chances are, you're gonna screw up. We're talking BIG chances, so fuck it.
Just go in expecting to fail, trust me. You have to actually believe it, you have to honestly think to yourself "this is all going to suck and I'll sperg out and lose her". I can not offer any better advice.
>>
>>37275748
>only good answer
>zero replies

why though? also thanks anon, i can use this advice too for the next weekend

>>37275696
why don't you smoke or snus? it kills nervousness and makes you a smooth guy.
just B.E. yourself
>>
>>37275853

Seriously best advice. Don't worry about it, because women have some 6th sense for try hards. Just chill and play along, show interest in her and make some jokes about stupid shit. Take it easy bro and good luck
>>
>>37275853

Don't forget to be yourself.
>>
>>37275696
Don't fuck it up OP. Just know that you'll think about that moment for the rest of your lifeeeeee aaaaaaahhhhh
>>
>>37275696
don't ask /fit for help, dont try to keep a pump
>>
>>37275969
im not very interesting though, i am a joke to her and during our childhood I was in special education so she doesn't think highly of me. We are still pretty close but I want to show her that I changed so being my true self won't be very helpful.

How should I prove that I changed?
>>
>>37276406
>How should I prove that I changed?
you dont't. If you actually changed it will show and you shouldn't give a shit.
trying too hard is the perfect way to fuck up.
>>
>>37276406
Bring up topics that interest you. If she's interested as well it should be all fine and dandy. If she's turned off and thinks you're still just as autistic then there's no point. You can't change your complete personality for a person just to be around them, that's just stupid. Find someone who wants you for you.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.