[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>guy walks in >has big rubber band >puts it around both
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>guy walks in
>has big rubber band
>puts it around both his ankles
>starts walking like a crab around the gym for the next hour

im not making this up
>>
>very elderly man walks in
>starts commenting on how many people are deadlifting at once
>tells people they should share more and all work in with each other
>later walks over to some guys and asks them to deadlift quieter
>hands them mats to lower weights on

Just yesterday.
>>
>>37273877

this would be annoying AF but i can see where old dude is coming from
>>
>>37273877
Identifies problem
Literally hands a solution
>>
File: The Frog.jpg (27 KB, 631x282) Image search: [Google]
The Frog.jpg
27 KB, 631x282
>>37273843
He could be training for frog fitness
>>
>>37273948
They literally just pointed out every muscle that people have probably heard of

that's like beyond meme
>>
>>37273877
Pretty alpha desu
>>
>>37273877
> 16 year old beach boys taking all the space
>Destroying the floor by not deadlifting on the mats made for them
>Making noise instead of actually lifting the weight
>Give them some mats to deadlift on
>Make a 360 degrees turn and walk away
>>
>faggot leg pressing 100kg
>shouting light weight baby before he moves the pins
I didn't think this actually happened.
>>
Perhaps his physio told him to do that as part of rehabilitation.

There is a guy at my gym who uses a rubber band type thing before each exercise on one side. Looks stupid, but I assume it is for a reason.
>>
>>37273843
Those are called X Walks. Great for glutes. You're a faggot, OP.
>>
>>37276110
>360 degrees turn
>they were facing the wrong direction to begin with
i can see that
>>
>>37273843
That's a physio exercise, my dad did them after he slipped a disk

>>37273877
it's annoying when people get mad at deadlifts for being noisy but can't fault the dude for offering a solution
>>
>>37273877
nothing wrong with this, chances are they were dudebro faggots slamming 2pl8 around for no good reason. plus constant slamming gets pretty annoying if you don't have earphones
>>
>>37273843

I competed D1 in college as a sprinter. Almost every athlete on our team and most of the others did this with the band higher up by the knees. It's pretty based for developing hip and glute strength. I would actually recommend you try it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.