[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Post what you have eaten today.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: food for 5-22.png (82 KB, 700x892) Image search: [Google]
food for 5-22.png
82 KB, 700x892
ITT: Post what you have eaten today.
>>
>>37272241
What site/app is that?

I ate 0.8 lbs of chicken
0.5lbs of pasta
1.5 cups oatmeal with milk, berries, and heaping Tbsp peanut butter,
and a vegetarian banh mi
>>
>>37272276
Bumping for site info.
>>
>>37272276
MyFitnessPal calorie counting app
>>
File: kryptonite.jpg (97 KB, 722x863) Image search: [Google]
kryptonite.jpg
97 KB, 722x863
>>37272276
myfitnesspal

i'm a grill. i weight 122lbs and i'm 5'5''. peanut M&Ms are my kryptonite.
>>
>>37272241
why have no protein for breakfast
>>
>>37272321
I had work at 8am, I was in a hurry and didn't have time to cook eggs, so I ate my remaining strawberries in the fridge along with one of my mother's bananas.

I'm trying to keep away from dairy to see where it takes me but I'm probably gonna go back again with some Chobani individual yogurts, instead of the "plain" shit that's miserable to eat in the mornings.
>>
>>37272344
i would just buy jam and plain yogurt
>>
>>37272359
Jam is full of sugar, but I never really thought about it since Chobani technically has jam-like stuff on the bottom.

Thanks family
>>
>>37272373
honestly go with Fage cups. They have these ones where the preserves/fruit are separate. I only use like 1/3 of it typically but if I'm feeling like a fat sad girl I'll use a little more of it in the yogurt. Also Fage just tastes better. Now that McDs uses Chobani, I am more skeptical than ever.
>>
>>37272397
They're more expensive, but honestly I prefer them much more.

>McDonalds uses Chobani

Get the fuck out of here really??
>>
>>37272434
I went to the market today and they had Fage (normally 1.79) for a dollar a piece. sometimes you can get em on sale, but usually I just suck it up because they make a better product.

And yeah, McD uses them exclusively for yogurt now. They can't shut up about it.
>>
>>37272241

Two and a half lean ground beef burgers, a hotdog, 4 handfuls of honey roasted peanuts, a cob of corn, and a one milk, two sugar medium coffee from Tim Hortons.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.